[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

@kamolaras

SRS is fire gem and its dmg will be boosted in +1 fire wand.

@Silvanis149

It could do uber elder pre-buff with lyco. scourge, and others. If you have Command of the Pit, gg cuz op af. If you have CotP and you want best weapons, then use Bound Fossil for 80%+ Minion damage on shaped dagger because shaped dagger have cast speed mod. use vicatrio charity for frenzy charges. they scale very good with SRS and bonus you get frenzy charges too.

@naiohme

they say that offensive is best defense. get srs up and run around/follow them is what i do but play smart.

link your pob and we can maybe try to fix it. i would probably grab cast speeds near witch starting if i was you. it would help to get srs up faster. try to use wands since flame dash is buffed and easier to work with if you have 20q on faster casting and flame dash. wands have cast speed and you can use fossil to get minion damage mod on it.

use spell echo for bossing temporarily only if you have 6L and you don't have good amount of cast speed from wands/tree.

Last edited by Blazera on Sep 7, 2018, 11:53:34 PM
High , what do you think about soulwrest staff been using it with cotp and i have to say its great.i i go 6l on staff what should i do on the chest botb?Tanxs for the build!
@blazera

Yeah that's basically what I am doing, I guess the issue I am having is more around mitigating damage. I can take damage, but there are still situations where I am getting wrecked hard. I struggle with t10 range maps on some normal packs.

https://pastebin.com/VVXNiipq

Here is my path of building, any help is appreciated. I have a Belly of the Beast in my stash that is trying to be 6l right now.
"
IKNOWIMHIGH wrote:
High , what do you think about soulwrest staff been using it with cotp and i have to say its great.i i go 6l on staff what should i do on the chest botb?Tanxs for the build!
JUST TRIED THE SCOURGE TERROR CLAW AND LYCOSIDAE , THE STAFF SOULWREST WITH Cotp FEELS WAY BETTER IN CASTING SPEED, MANA REGEN AND POWER. JUST WANTED TO GIVE MY TOO CENTS. BOTTOM LINE TY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK BROTHER GREAT BUILD.
Last edited by IKNOWIMHIGH on Sep 8, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Yo, been playing this build for awhile now and trying some new intresting stuff
in post 3.4, so far I've made some changes.
-Removed Lycosidae and got The Scourge in off-hand with a Rare sceptre from Incurison in main-hand, resulting in 165% minion damage with minion attack speed from the Scourge. In addition you can get cast speed on the Sceptre!
-New Accuracy nodes carries me to 86% chance to hit which I think is acceptable to consider removing Lycosidae.
-Using Watcher's Eye with 'Unaffected by Temporal Chains while affected by Haste' to make mapping smoother.
-Using The Covenant to remove the issues with Mana and reserving close to all my mana for the auras. (In addition a sneaky 7L with the lv.15 added chaos)
-To prevent stuns I got Leo craft on my helmet and some stun avoidance on my jewels in my Darkness Enthroned, landing at 55% as of now with Brine King as major god.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Quality before quantity.
What does number after the "-" refer to:

Flesh Offering Link:
Orb of Storms - 4
Flesh Offering - 12
Faster Casting Support - 18
Desecrate - 16

Such as, what does the 4 refer to, on the "Orb of Storms - 4"

Thanks
"
WrathofCCNA wrote:
What does number after the "-" refer to:

Flesh Offering Link:
Orb of Storms - 4
Flesh Offering - 12
Faster Casting Support - 18
Desecrate - 16

Such as, what does the 4 refer to, on the "Orb of Storms - 4"

Thanks

lvl requirement of the gem (at gem level 1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info