[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

hey, first of all thx for the guide!

im using the covenant right now, i tryed belly but to me it feels better with covenant since i can spec much more life/jewel sockets with it. any opinion on it? (maybe some1 could spectate my characters and give an opinion to my approach of the tree? :D)

also why is empower3/4 better than ruthless? because the srs minions are tankier? dmg wise PoB tells me ruthless is much stronger. (atleast w/o a +1 chest)

thx! :)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Apr 15, 2018, 1:09:15 PM
How are you coping with Shaper Elder? lowest i can get is to 20%.......

i can do t15 elder and all other content except t16 elder

If you can do it can you please let me know your strategy?
Last edited by Furiouso on Apr 18, 2018, 8:19:54 AM
"
Furiouso wrote:

I haven't played this build since Harb league but did do Uber Elder with my standard character.

My suggestion:
3 life flasks + 1 onslaught flask
Use Kaom's Roots (ideally with regen on bit enchant).

I do plan to play this build in 3.3 but I also believe that The Covenant is the BIS out of non +1 chests especially with the nerf to MoM and addition to Abyss jewels.
Last edited by Eathb on Apr 18, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Furiouso wrote:

I haven't played this build since Harb league but did do Uber Elder with my standard character.

My suggestion:
3 life flasks + 1 onslaught flask
Use Kaom's Roots (ideally with regen on bit enchant).

I do plan to play this build in 3.3 but I also believe that The Covenant is the BIS out of non +1 chests especially with the nerf to MoM and addition to Abyss jewels.

Thanks ill give this a try and see how i go. Never thought of using covenant but it could be a good option

*EDITED* I can confirm that The Covenant is a much better chest to use. It has allowed me to get rid of all my mana nodes and spec into a few more jewel's and life regen, currently im sitting on 600 life regen per second so my survivability is ridiculous also and i have not sacrificed any damage.
I can constantly keep up 20 minions anywhere without hassle.

As someone said above as well, I am finding that recklessness is also better than empower 4.

I am currently changing several things but i dropped uber elder after changing chest and a few other slight moderations... I am going to be changing a couple of other things to but ill keep updated!
Last edited by Furiouso on Apr 20, 2018, 6:58:25 AM
Hey guys,

I started league with this build and had not much time to play, so I want to finish league achievements now. My problem is, I die a lot. I don't have much life, my SRS deal less damage and I'm a bit out of knowledge, what I can do to improve.
First thing I have in mind: I don't have a 6-Link belly yet. I have a 5-Link one in stash, but with wrong socket colours. I try to farm for some Ex, to buy a 6-L with right sockets. Can the lack of the belly be the reason for all?

My current equipment:

I also followed the tree as the guid suggests. Profile is set to public, if anyone wants to take a look.

Anyone has some quick tips or obvious changes for me? :) Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Shatiya on Apr 20, 2018, 4:24:36 AM
"
Shatiya wrote:
Hey guys,

I started league with this build and had not much time to play, so I want to finish league achievements now. My problem is, I die a lot. I don't have much life, my SRS deal less damage and I'm a bit out of knowledge, what I can do to improve.
First thing I have in mind: I don't have a 6-Link belly yet. I have a 5-Link one in stash, but with wrong socket colours. I try to farm for some Ex, to buy a 6-L with right sockets. Can the lack of the belly be the reason for all?

My current equipment:

I also followed the tree as the guid suggests. Profile is set to public, if anyone wants to take a look.

Anyone has some quick tips or obvious changes for me? :) Thanks a lot!

i'd suggest not using empower (its not even lvl 3 as suggested in the guide) use ruthless instead.
why are u using perandus signet? it doesnt do anything for us. better get a ring with a lot of life - u can get a ring with ~100 life for basicly nothing. same with belt and boots, u can get a lot of life there. u can use biscos leash once u feel comfortable in the maps, u say u die a lot, so get a leather belt/stygian vise with a lot of life.

personally i didnt like the skill tree suggested here, not liking MoM thats why i dont really need any mana reg on gear at all since im using the covenant (not saying its bad or anything :>). my profile is also public feel free to take a look.

i hope i could help u :P

gl!
Last edited by bahnschranke on Apr 21, 2018, 8:03:45 AM
Hello, What page will I find the newest updates on ?
thank you
The add Fire damage to atacks in gears is not a problem with elemental equilibrium right?
"
Rownland wrote:
The add Fire damage to atacks in gears is not a problem with elemental equilibrium right?

Right!

Use Lightning-dmg to trigger EE
"
SubAttack wrote:
"
Rownland wrote:

Right!

Use Lightning-dmg to trigger EE

it is a problem when u use shield charge, since it triggers EE as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info