[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
1337fun wrote:
"
Meso7 wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Giving it a try now and enjoying it so far.

I'm about to start mapping soon so it's time to start buying gear. Considering trying Scourge but I'm curious how you would proc the 70% damage after hit. SR doesn't proc it , does it? So only Orb of Storms and Shield Charge can proc it, or am I wrong?

Also, I noticed you are using RF now. How is that working out?

SR doesnt proc it, but everything else does. U will have it up.

Y, just respect do test RF. Will add a section for it, when done.

"
hlhr724 wrote:
i just get lv80 and buy two opal ring just like yours

but Im just 27000 damage in HO because of my lv20Q20 SR? lv21 too expensiveeeeeeeeee

All my gems, but efficacy r 21/20. I cant see ur char, so cant say, what u maybe missing more.

I'm in China servicer now which only open two weeks and cant post my gear to this place. SAD

and Its hard to buy gem like Lv21SR :)
U still can do all the content. My 1st shaper kill was with lvl 19 q0 gems. Yes, it is not that easy, as now, but still not that hard either.
"
1337fun wrote:
U still can do all the content. My 1st shaper kill was with lvl 19 q0 gems. Yes, it is not that easy, as now, but still not that hard either.

i kill Minotaur easily but cant pass Chimera
What is the problem? Chimera is easier then mino for me.
"
1337fun wrote:
What is the problem? Chimera is easier then mino for me.

i dont sure you can see the picture or not

cant clear the dog quickly and killed by them

Bone Helmet will be better than 40% increased Scorching Ray Damage? with The Scourge
Last edited by hlhr724 on Sep 8, 2017, 7:44:26 AM
Build looks very interesting although 4 off color belly seems a big hurdle... Would you see this build as a reliable HoTG farmer?
@hlhr724 ooh i see the problem. What u need to in the add phases, is go to the right corner, where the mini boss spawns and stay there till u kill it. This way u can kill 3 little mobs before they even get out and after that kill the 3 from top corner, they will come to u. After mini boss is done, just go kill the ones from the left corner, some little kiting maybe needed.

Dont forget to keep offering and orb up.

"
wxn7465 wrote:
Build looks very interesting although 4 off color belly seems a big hurdle... Would you see this build as a reliable HoTG farmer?

Again, belly is not necessary.

As long as in later stages of the wings u dont try to face tank whole master pack at once, i would say it pretty much is. Just be very careful with minion instability summoners and caustic arrow dudes.
I want to try a similar version of the build you are using right now with Scourge and RF. What do you think about this tree, https://pastebin.com/Vhp5KUjM? It has less total mana and mana regen than your tree but makes up for it with higher hp and regen. I also get the arsonist nodes for some extra fire damage. How important is elemental overload for these builds? It seems like it would be have a very low uptime.
"
Meso7 wrote:
I want to try a similar version of the build you are using right now with Scourge and RF. What do you think about this tree, https://pastebin.com/Vhp5KUjM? It has less total mana and mana regen than your tree but makes up for it with higher hp and regen. I also get the arsonist nodes for some extra fire damage. How important is elemental overload for these builds? It seems like it would be have a very low uptime.

For RF MoM builds i find mana regen is the biggest problem to get RF running. Life regen is plenty. Flat or even % mana regen is very hard to come by. With ur build it will be ur biggest handicap.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 8, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
Could you please write gems more clearly? I started game recently therefore i didn't understand what gems should i use. Thank you for answer in advance. Btw sorry for my bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info