[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
1337fun wrote:

What would u like to see? Just the tree progression or something more?

A tree progression and some twink gears would be nice indeed.

Great guide, tho. Thank you.
I just get a wand

30% increased Burning Damage
34% increased Spell Damage
64% increased Fire Damage
+30 to maximum Mana
{crafted}26% increased Damage over Time

a little better than The Scourge?
"
hlhr724 wrote:
I just get a wand

30% increased Burning Damage
34% increased Spell Damage
64% increased Fire Damage
+30 to maximum Mana
{crafted}26% increased Damage over Time

a little better than The Scourge?

No, a little worse, scourge 160 dmg wand 154. Plus wands cant use melee movement. Fortify is a big deal :)
is Culling Strike Effect on Scorching Ray? i want to buy one scourge with Culling Strike

and im lv70 Deals 21300 Fire Damage per second when in HO i want to know yours
Last edited by hlhr724 on Sep 7, 2017, 4:34:33 AM
"
hlhr724 wrote:
is Culling Strike Effect on Scorching Ray? i want to buy one scourge with Culling Strike

It does not effect the ray, but it effects orb of storms, tempest shield and movement skill. One of this is always hitting.

With clarity up: scepter 35549, scourge 33017(after a hit 35233) brightbeak 30168
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 7, 2017, 4:48:08 AM
What do you think about trying CwC with firestorm? I'm playing with this and I love it, the ray alone is too... dull for me. The main problems I see right now are:

-6B Belly is too expensive, but 5B is affordable, right now I have 4-1-1 and it's working nice.

-I changed burning nodes for elemental nodes, and with scourge (I love it) I can use some 15% minion damage nodes, I get less %damage but I don't know if total damage is good enough.

-Elemental overload triggers without extra spells but I don't know if I can use EE efficiently with firestorm, because hits change the element.

And thats all right now. I'm using Kaoms root but the feel is I need more sockets so I don't know if It's worse than yellow boots and pick US from passive tree.

Thanks for the build, it's very funny!
Last edited by ByR on Sep 7, 2017, 6:09:57 AM

I got this one today :) Whats mod i have to craft on plz ?
"
ByR wrote:
What do you think about trying CwC with firestorm? I'm playing with this and I love it, the ray alone is too... dull for me. The main problems I see right now are:

-6B Belly is too expensive, but 5B is affordable, right now I have 4-1-1 and it's working nice.

-I changed burning nodes for elemental nodes, and with scourge (I love it) I can use some 15% minion damage nodes, I get less %damage but I don't know if total damage is good enough.

-Elemental overload triggers without extra spells but I don't know if I can use EE efficiently with firestorm, because hits change the element.

And thats all right now. I'm using Kaoms root but the feel is I need more sockets so I don't know if It's worse than yellow boots and pick US from passive tree.

Thanks for the build, it's very funny!

I dunno, how it will be for shaper and uber atziri, the rest (except hall of grandmasters) should be fine. In hall block builds may become a problem.

Dont need to use belly ;)

No EE for u, it will make everything worse.

Imo, kaoms roots r not worth it for MoM builds. My boots give me 187(202 if master craft 30 str) total HP pool. Plus 30% MS, resists and a 4L. Ofc i have very nice boots, but a lesser version still beats roots. This one saved passive will not overweight the benefits of rare boots :)
"
Seede56 wrote:

I got this one today :) Whats mod i have to craft on plz ?

This scepter already has 3 pref, so no leo mod and fire dmg suff is already there, so no cata mod either. The only thing u can do is craft atk speed/mana regen/str or if u rly need, resit.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:

It does not effect the ray, but it effects orb of storms, tempest shield and movement skill. One of this is always hitting.

With clarity up: scepter 35549, scourge 33017(after a hit 35233) brightbeak 30168

is there any lazy way to activate scourge's hit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info