[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
Furor_Dei wrote:
what passive jewels do i want for firestorm (i am struggling to find jewels for either under a few exalted each)? also, i am going to run spell cascade for map clear, and spell echo for boss.

Life + dmg/cast speed
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

What belt should I use? mine is almost max life + jewel gives 120 life

Max life is the only good thing there. Just one with max life and better stats, more resits, maybe str. Just look at my belt and try to get similar abyss one. U can even craft a better bell very fast and easy.
Last edited by 1337fun on Feb 15, 2018, 2:18:17 AM
how do i make a 5 blue 1red belly of the beast?
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

No idea what would be the best way to do so.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

No idea what would be the best way to do so.

Vorici calc basically says it is impossible, any other options for me with firestorm? Or do I need to switch back to scorching ray to finish end game (i want to kill shaper).
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

Vorici calc basically says it is impossible, any other options for me with firestorm? Or do I need to switch back to scorching ray to finish end game (i want to kill shaper).

U can always swap one of the blue supports for empower. Or even go self cast and put inc duration in there too, so u would have 3b3r. Can also use added cold/onslaught for a green slot. Ofc all of it is less dps, but easy to get colors :)
Last edited by 1337fun on Feb 18, 2018, 4:37:18 AM
Editing to remove redundant question. I had a tab of the OP up from some time ago and the question has been answered already.
Last edited by Old_Fart on Feb 28, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
I'm a beginner and i'm confused for the 3.2 changes.
Do we keep the same character ? I understood that the ascendency has been nerfed.
Maybe sion could work ?
Any tree preview ?
Last edited by Larxenter on Mar 1, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
"
Larxenter wrote:
I'm a beginner and i'm confused for the 3.2 changes.
Do we keep the same character ? I understood that the ascendency has been nerfed.
Maybe sion could work ?
Any tree preview ?

Posted it on the front page.
Well.... you completely confused me on starters gear.... I bought all the gear u suggested with socketed colors thinking that's what you meant for the gems.... now I have no currency left to buy what i need.
"
Wickedlrish wrote:
Well.... you completely confused me on starters gear.... I bought all the gear u suggested with socketed colors thinking that's what you meant for the gems.... now I have no currency left to buy what i need.

Well...... in PoE u never stop learning. U made a mistake....... now learn from it...... i can do nothing about it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info