[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
1337fun wrote:
"
Sh0v3L wrote:
Hi it's me again. Why didn't you max some of gems (lvl i mean) i didn't understand that . Could you please explain that.

Clarity is explained in the guide, Arcane surge so it procs every time, i use offering. CwDT lvl 1 so it procs as often, as possible and others to work with that.

DPS is not enough with scourge clarity up is 23500 in HO. ground is covered with water

S A D

Last edited by hlhr724 on Sep 9, 2017, 8:21:07 AM
I duuno man, i had like 24-25k tooltip in ho on 1st kill, was plenty for me.
Love the presentation and formatting, that you take advantage of the arakali mechanic with IC, and the build itself looks super fun.

Can't believe it had not been submitted to the listing yet. Easiest addition I've had to review in months.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
1337fun wrote:
I duuno man, i had like 24-25k tooltip in ho on 1st kill, was plenty for me.

Thank you for answering me so many questions. this BD really nice. But I dont know how to improve my dps

maybe i should create a new character to be a GC Miner. :)
Sorry i'm not really experienced but if you use brightbreak which spell do you use for levelling ? Scorching ray ? or you go with a physcial gem like sunder ?
"
BloodLab wrote:
Sorry i'm not really experienced but if you use brightbreak which spell do you use for levelling ? Scorching ray ? or you go with a physcial gem like sunder ?

U can try Dual Totems
"
BloodLab wrote:

Brightbeak is used for fast movement with a melee skill(shield charge or leap slam). What u sacrifice for that, is the dmg from a caster weapon. I personally find, that progressions is faster with brightbeak, then with a caster weapon.

For lvling u can use scorching ray, or whatever spell u like. Spark or firestorm work great.
Are the passives the same if I decide to use the scorge? Also, how do you proc the "on hit" requirement to activate the bonus from the scorge?

Also, for EO...do I have to use orb of storms prior to using SR to activate EO? If I use SR prior won't it debuff fire damage?
Last edited by Yuckmouth on Sep 10, 2017, 12:54:47 PM
"
Yuckmouth wrote:
Are the passives the same if I decide to use the scorge? Also, how do you proc the "on hit" requirement to activate the bonus from the scorge?

Also, for EO...do I have to use orb of storms prior to using SR to activate EO? If I use SR prior won't it debuff fire damage?

Passives cam stay exactly the same. On hit is proced buy orb of storms, tempest shield and movement skill. Orb of storms is generally only used for bosses, can be used for opening boxes and killing harbingers as well. Yes, u need to put it down before using SR. It will then proc EE and EO.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Yuckmouth wrote:

Passives cam stay exactly the same. On hit is proced buy orb of storms, tempest shield and movement skill. Orb of storms is generally only used for bosses, can be used for opening boxes and killing harbingers as well. Yes, u need to put it down before using SR. It will then proc EE and EO.

On Jewels increase damage over time and burning damage is most usefully?

And i think you should emphasize the importance of EE and EO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info