[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
Sh0v3L wrote:
Could you please write gems more clearly? I started game recently therefore i didn't understand what gems should i use. Thank you for answer in advance. Btw sorry for my bad english.

I tried, is that what u meant?
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Sh0v3L wrote:
Could you please write gems more clearly? I started game recently therefore i didn't understand what gems should i use. Thank you for answer in advance. Btw sorry for my bad english.

I tried, is that what u meant?

That wasn't i mean but i solved my problem. Thank you again for your attention to my problem.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Meso7 wrote:
I want to try a similar version of the build you are using right now with Scourge and RF. What do you think about this tree, https://pastebin.com/Vhp5KUjM? It has less total mana and mana regen than your tree but makes up for it with higher hp and regen. I also get the arsonist nodes for some extra fire damage. How important is elemental overload for these builds? It seems like it would be have a very low uptime.

For RF MoM builds i find mana regen is the biggest problem to get RF running. Life regen is plenty. Flat or even % mana regen is very hard to come by. With ur build it will be ur biggest handicap.

I tested it myself and I see your point now. Mana is definitely an issue, but I wonder if it can't be solved by just using a mana flask.
"
Meso7 wrote:
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Meso7 wrote:
I want to try a similar version of the build you are using right now with Scourge and RF. What do you think about this tree, https://pastebin.com/Vhp5KUjM? It has less total mana and mana regen than your tree but makes up for it with higher hp and regen. I also get the arsonist nodes for some extra fire damage. How important is elemental overload for these builds? It seems like it would be have a very low uptime.

For RF MoM builds i find mana regen is the biggest problem to get RF running. Life regen is plenty. Flat or even % mana regen is very hard to come by. With ur build it will be ur biggest handicap.

I tested it myself and I see your point now. Mana is definitely an issue, but I wonder if it can't be solved by just using a mana flask.

Dunno, try it and tell :)
;)
Last edited by hlhr724 on Sep 9, 2017, 12:43:20 AM
I really don't understand why GGG doesn't show a timer on bone offering. It's so important to know exactly when it wears off.
Last edited by generalchaos on Sep 9, 2017, 4:03:36 AM
"
generalchaos wrote:
I really don't understand why GGG doesn't show a timer on bone offering. It's so important to know exactly when it wears off.

In our case we dont need it ;)

Arcane surge has a timer and it lasts 2.6s shorter(with 1 duration cluster from tree and necro), then offering. If u keep surge up, u ensure 100% offering uptime.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 9, 2017, 4:16:43 AM
Hi it's me again. Why didn't you max some of gems (lvl i mean) i didn't understand that . Could you please explain that.
"
Sh0v3L wrote:
Hi it's me again. Why didn't you max some of gems (lvl i mean) i didn't understand that . Could you please explain that.

Clarity is explained in the guide, Arcane surge so it procs every time, i use offering. CwDT lvl 1 so it procs as often, as possible and others to work with that.
Nice build! I have played some sort of this one in Hardcore Legacy with BV, instead of SR, and have troubles only with hard hitting lonely bosses (like Uber Izaro), mb because of lack of dps. Any way, good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info