THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

not going to lie, cospri's discharge is still dookie. Check my gear, all I'm missing now is godly jewels and 21/23 gems. If you have the money to afford the garbage in this build you're better off doing something else unless you're like me and just plainly enjoy discharging. The wander finder that cost me half of what my current discharger is worth is better in virtually all aspects.
"
Jangerson wrote:
not going to lie, cospri's discharge is still dookie. Check my gear, all I'm missing now is godly jewels and 21/23 gems. If you have the money to afford the garbage in this build you're better off doing something else unless you're like me and just plainly enjoy discharging. The wander finder that cost me half of what my current discharger is worth is better in virtually all aspects.

Yeah, I fell into the discharge trap too. After about 2500 chaos including jewels, 21/20 Discharge, and a +1 Endurance Charge Flow Untethered I had about the same DPS as the Sunder build I used to farm the currency, only with half the Life and defenses. It's a shame, because I absolutely love Discharge aesthetically.
Last edited by poepoe091 on Sep 7, 2017, 3:07:02 AM
"
Jangerson wrote:

Yeah, the AoE nerf still hurts. Playing Death's Door / Dying Sun for clearing makes it feel a little bit better, but it's not really a T1 build anymore. Still, what else are you gonna play? When it comes to fast builds, there's Wander, EK Nova, probably Dark Pact and this. Not much to choose from.
"
What is your tooltip dps? or do you have a path of building link?

Just import my char into PoB
"
Purexec wrote:
"
Jangerson wrote:

Yeah, the AoE nerf still hurts. Playing Death's Door / Dying Sun for clearing makes it feel a little bit better, but it's not really a T1 build anymore. Still, what else are you gonna play? When it comes to fast builds, there's Wander, EK Nova, probably Dark Pact and this. Not much to choose from.

Because of the aoe nerf dying sun is just about useless for this build. You don't need the additional resistance either because you'll be ele reflect proof with elementalist and yugul pantheon. Unless of course you're relying on concentrated effect in your discharge setup.

While playing wander I didn't vps so that was a down. If I was doing so I may not have rerolled. Besides that Dark Pact is definitely faster and has better endgame scaling as a skill. For the amount of currency you need to invest into this build, it's not anywhere near T1. If they reverted CoC back to .25ms maybe, but the problem is that damage is low and inconsistent. Outside of that, The defenses you can achieve on this build are quite spectacular but it's not anything that another build couldn't do. Where I'm at currently is I can do all maps save for guardians and shaper. Not until I get 21/23 gems and I swap out a few jewels will I be able to comfortably take them on.
Last edited by Jangerson on Sep 7, 2017, 2:43:35 PM
So I am nearing a 6L, I don't need Life leech, what is the best gem next? PoB says Elemental Focus, but is it worth it to lose the shock that we apply?
"
Icemasta wrote:
So I am nearing a 6L, I don't need Life leech, what is the best gem next? PoB says Elemental Focus, but is it worth it to lose the shock that we apply?

I wouldn't go ele focus with the changed shock mechanics, if you want a defensive link go fortify, if you want an offensive link go crit multi or controlled destruction.
"
kubaslov wrote:
"
Icemasta wrote:

I wouldn't go ele focus with the changed shock mechanics, if you want a defensive link go fortify, if you want an offensive link go crit multi or controlled destruction.

I hadn't thought of Fortify, while I know this character certainly isn't the best for boss killing, I've been having a reliably good time on them, I am sure Fortify would push that further. I swap out HoI for arctic armor for physical/fire bosses which really are the only ones I have issues with. Once I hit 90, with a Starkonja 30% chanced to not consume charges, I'll try my hand at guardians, fairly sure I can do them with relatively easy map mods.
"
Jangerson wrote:

get jewels like this n ur will have insane dmg but yes discharge build is a currency sink... :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
Jangerson wrote:

get jewels like this n ur will have insane dmg but yes discharge build is a currency sink... :(

#STD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info