THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

"
Leenock wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
Jangerson wrote:
not going to lie, cospri's discharge is still dookie. Check my gear, all I'm missing now is godly jewels and 21/23 gems. If you have the money to afford the garbage in this build you're better off doing something else unless you're like me and just plainly enjoy discharging. The wander finder that cost me half of what my current discharger is worth is better in virtually all aspects.

get jewels like this n ur will have insane dmg but yes discharge build is a currency sink... :(

#STD

Nah. You can get jewels like this for 100-400c in HSC, it just takes a while for them to be available.

Last edited by Purexec on Sep 10, 2017, 7:15:57 PM
those are nice but they are not quad dmg stats they are more ez to get... but i guess for life build its more mendatory. Life cospri's is very unique heavy :( need those 7% life on jewels :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 10, 2017, 8:18:35 PM
"
philophil wrote:
those are nice but they are not quad dmg stats they are more ez to get... but i guess for life build its more mendatory. Life cospri's is very unique heavy :( need those 7% life on jewels :(

I'll promise you they're better than 16% Lightning Damage.
dunno i have plenty of 2/3 multi stats+ AS n i feel like quad dmg is a lil better, but im playing LL ES so.....

But seriously don't go full MULTI i know its what most ppl would think is better but u have to balance ur increase n crit multi, crit multi alone is bad i sugguest u test it on POB u will find the result suprising.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 10, 2017, 9:22:08 PM
Once I get an helmet with 30% chance that charges won't be consumed, would adding another Discharge in my 6th link be a bigger damage increase?

'cause increased crit damage is about a 33% damage increase, but going from 2 to 4 discharge a second (or 2.5 to 5 with flow untethered) from chest alone is a far bigger damage buff IF charges can be upkept. Inya is also there.

I'll try to do the maths later on today, but I am asking just in case someone has already done it.
"
Icemasta wrote:
Once I get an helmet with 30% chance that charges won't be consumed, would adding another Discharge in my 6th link be a bigger damage increase?

'cause increased crit damage is about a 33% damage increase, but going from 2 to 4 discharge a second (or 2.5 to 5 with flow untethered) from chest alone is a far bigger damage buff IF charges can be upkept. Inya is also there.

I'll try to do the maths later on today, but I am asking just in case someone has already done it.

It's a bigger damage increase. Tried Firestorm and Discharge on 6L and on bosses 2nd Disch shines.
Anyone know what my passive tree should look like at lvl 70 ?
"
NUMPER1 wrote:
Anyone know what my passive tree should look like at lvl 70 ?

Grab all power charges, enough dex for malice, elemental equilibrium, crit and life. Should look a little something like this :http://poeurl.com/byj1
"
philophil wrote:
dunno i have plenty of 2/3 multi stats+ AS n i feel like quad dmg is a lil better, but im playing LL ES so.....

But seriously don't go full MULTI i know its what most ppl would think is better but u have to balance ur increase n crit multi, crit multi alone is bad i sugguest u test it on POB u will find the result suprising.

yea lightning damage is bullocks but full crit multi is also wasted. interestingly with 480-500critmulti iirc im getting a better increase from spell damage. I should be able to finish the majority of my jewels in the coming week, just need to watch for prices.
"
Jangerson wrote:

yea lightning damage is bullocks but full crit multi is also wasted. interestingly with 480-500critmulti iirc im getting a better increase from spell damage. I should be able to finish the majority of my jewels in the coming week, just need to watch for prices.

Yup get some spelldmg and then stack into multi. As Ascendant with Ele starting area you get some so you don't need as much on jewels, I went with around 30% which seemed to be good enough. You can skip IAS if you don't care as much about clearspeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info