THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

I would like to try this build in 3.1 but i don't know if vaal pact is effective anymore, as its not instant leech now its over time.

So is it still viable?

P.S I assume so
"
Ucero wrote:
I would like to try this build in 3.1 but i don't know if vaal pact is effective anymore, as its not instant leech now its over time.

So is it still viable?

P.S I assume so

I'm not sure, it'll be hard to get vaal pact as its out of the way now. I'll be working on an update soon hopefully. I think the build should be fine though.
still viable without vaal pact. obviously, run assassin/Pathfinder. Additionally, with life regen, you can use blood rage without it being as sketchy.

there wasn't a need for vaal pact besides to counter act reflect. Most bosses that will kill you will kill you due to mechanics or flat damage either way.
So this is like the only useful scion build? finally scion is as viable as marauder for a discharge build?

Would be a shame if they suddenly nerfed this like they did with last fakner
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I did do some testing in PoB and Assasin comes ahead with dmg and crit chance but it might be becouse of Deadly Infusion and i think it won't be up that often. Still not sure how to count it.

However going Assasin + Pathfinder gives more reliable potions and so.
"
Hejti wrote:
I did do some testing in PoB and Assasin comes ahead with dmg and crit chance but it might be becouse of Deadly Infusion and i think it won't be up that often. Still not sure how to count it.

However going Assasin + Pathfinder gives more reliable potions and so.

Assassin is probably more dmg but you won't be able to clear with shield charge consistanly and will have to most likely cyclone on most packs so its up to you.
can this build do shaper or end game reliably?
I have a quick question about running the elementalist scion ascendancy instead of pathfinder. With Elemental conflux, am I right in assuming if we use Esh's mirror, we get a huge stacking dps boost because all of our hits always shock all enemies. And when 1-shotting packs we stack huge lightning damage, right. Would this be viable ?

This would also help make the build cheaper by using esh's mirror instead of Lycosidae which is now crazy expensive.

Any thoughts? do we rely on 100 accuracy that heavily? Thanks.
"
Legumey wrote:
I have a quick question about running the elementalist scion ascendancy instead of pathfinder. With Elemental conflux, am I right in assuming if we use Esh's mirror, we get a huge stacking dps boost because all of our hits always shock all enemies. And when 1-shotting packs we stack huge lightning damage, right. Would this be viable ?

This would also help make the build cheaper by using esh's mirror instead of Lycosidae which is now crazy expensive.

Any thoughts? do we rely on 100 accuracy that heavily? Thanks.

1.Esh's mirror adds lightning damage to attacks with its buff which fucks with our ee. 2. without lycosidae the build porbably have sub 70% chance to hit at lvl90 which would feel horrible. For clearing alone, yeah maybe it would work if you manage to get a decent chance to hit (85%+) but bosses would be impossible to kill with lightning damage added to attacks through esh's mirror.
Thanks for the quick response. I was planning on this being for just super fast not super high tier map clear. If I try it out with the esh's mirror I'll let you know how it goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info