What We're Working On

An expansion, again? Hmm, part of me says "holy shit that's awesome", but i also have doubts. Still, overall, the new campaign is awesome, so here's hoping the new expansion will focus on lategame, Atlas improvements, and so forth.

You people really need to add all those cool bosses from later acts into maps, you know that?
i really hope Harbinger is not here to stay .. and i hope GGG can fix Bleed/ignite till December since they failed during Beta even with the Bleed Keystone its just bad .. who needs 15k bleed damage when u deal 800k dps with the skill anyway

does that mean harbinger league lasts total of 4 months instead of 3?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Ohhh I'm really curious about the December expansion, you guys blew me away with 3.0 already.
"
Fyndel wrote:
does that mean harbinger league lasts total of 4 months instead of 3?

As Bex said earlier, they haven't mentioned the end date of Harbinger in this post. The Timeline suggests 4 months, sure, but they might just choose to end it in 3 and then run another one of those special 1-month event things they've done before.
Can we please get a permanent legacy leauge or can you tell us if it will return I would love to play it on xbox and I'm sure pc players want it also
I'd love to see Harbinger become core. Also I really hope Orbs of Binding are added to the core game (actually, I like all the new orbs except for Engineer's Orbs, those don't feel useful/good to use at all).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
sounds good. looking forward to it, GGG!
What happened to the character model updates? I read those were coming along, any info on those?
need new hide out item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info