What We're Working On

Yea good job GGG
Badest optimization on pc ever. I'm done with that game,gl!
Hope that new orbs and shards will be in core after league and December will bring new maps to Atlas.

Nice to see Harbinger improvements, maybe I will finally get first Beachhead map...
Good job
I feel sorry for the Divine Orb :/
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
waow, its almost as if you noticed, making a fight longer without any reward is a bad idea :oooo

"We will increase the speed that Harbingers can deploy minions"
- yes! thank you!

but where are the currency tab slots for breachstones and splinters?
those are part of the permanent game already, unlike Harbingers clutter of rubbish shards

while you are at it:
why are sextants, silver coins and perandus coins next to the crafting slot of the currency tab, when you can't craft any items with them?
why are shards nearer to the crafting slot than the actual orbs one needs in crafting?
why won't you raise the number of perandus coins the currency tab slot can hold?
Nice work guys!
It would be really nice if you manage to fix some remaining bugs and crashes the game is having as well!
Anyway, thanks GGG! POE is awesome!
I guess this is ok news. I wish I wouldn't get DC every couple minutes. 3.0 has been very unstable for me. This has really dampened my attitude for a new supporter pack.
Sounds great! And thanks for the currency tab update. :)
Sounds great, maybe I can join the team to develop the new expansion of Path of Exile.
Hi GGG!

Please don't hide anything from us?
What are your next secret expansions? I know there must be some artwork at least.
What about secret melee fixes you plan to implement?

Dont be so selective with "what you're working on :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info