What We're Working On

Fix the boss fights? Making it take longer doesn't make it exciting. In fact its quite the opposite.
Saved
Cool! :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Of course you have another expansion coming. FoO is clearly unfinished despite having 2+ years to work on it. I'd expect whatever's next to be everything that was cut.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
60x7 wrote:
Fix the boss fights? Making it take longer doesn't make it exciting. In fact its quite the opposite.

that's actually true
Posted this one Reddit, but figured it couldn't hurt over here as well.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the placement of the Annulment (or, more specifically, Augment) looks really strange to me. Why not keep the currencies which affect magic items together?
Maybe Trans > Alt > Aug > Annul // TransShard AltShard Chance AnnulShard?

Or... and this would throw off the 'feng shui' of the tab a tiny bit, but I can't help but feel Annulment fits better for the Chaos cluster, just after Regal (Regal adds, Annul takes away.)

Example:

Wait what about bugfixes??
"
Druga1757 wrote:
So Harbinger is going to be 4 months?

We haven't mentioned Harbinger's end date in this post :)
Hoping the next expansion will update masters, group/guild play and pvp. Will add so much to the gameplay.
Excited about the changes.
Hoping for an expansion with Dragon theme. I wanna fight some Dragons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info