What We're Working On

Nice <3
A new expansion. Sweet!
I found the original shard drops better than the current situation. When the league launched you would get 1 of almost every shard type off each Harbinger.

Now, they only drop 2 or 3 types, in larger amounts. Because of this, I've gone as much as a dozen Harbinger fights in a row without seeing any of many of the shard types. And I'm still often going 3 maps in a row without seeing any Harbingers. I remember having an "oh ya, Harbinger league" moment today when I finally found one in my 4th map of my 1st play session today. I had forgot they existed.

I am really surprised by how badly this league has been implemented. I guess with all the work on the Xbox and China launches they had to assign the development of this league to a couple interns.
So will we get to see where that red-carpetted staircase in the Chamber of Innocence/Desecrated Chamber leads to in the December expansion?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Can't wait to see the AoE, clear speed, density, and ES nerfs for the next expansion. Maybe we'll get stick figure supporter packs too?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Bex, can you tell us anything about the character models getting updated? Ever since that was teased in the interview somebody did online in China, I can't help but wonder if the future is pants.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
that's great news about the december expansion, i'm hyped :)
awesome changes!
BUT...dont forget splinters from breahces! ;)
keep the good work!
Another expansion before the end of the year? You guys are amazing. Keep up the awesome work.
You didn't address a big point we wanted, MAP DENSITY IMPROVEMENTS THE MAPS ARE EMPTY PLEASE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info