What We're Working On

Please. This is serious now. Were is the topic or a petition to bring back the old Scion avatar? New ones are... I haven't seen anything worse in avatar pictures in my life.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Dear GGG. Please make the new stash tab currency icons larger. It strains my eyes looking at them.
My expects for the new EXPANSION that will hit the server in December:
1. +1 new ascendancy class for every class (tahst total of 4 subclases for every oen character)
2. New Atlas- the old one cloud be renamed like : Wraeclass Atlas, the new one : oriath Atlass
3. New Act 11- Theopolis or something
4. New Uber Boss that will give Chest Armour, rings and amulets enchancements similar liek Izaro
5. Patheon upgrade- added some middle gods or aded 1 more power to the minor gods.
That is in my dreams ^^
The Holy Bible
At one point there was a mention of persistent Spectres for 3.0 has then been abandoned? I am frustrated of leaving my game open to have it reset after a few hours AFK. Then if I want to have them back I have to try and Fish a long time after buying or using a high level map to get what I want?
"
Sarge_101 wrote:
@Bex

Please can someone give us an update regarding GGG's thoughts, plans or anything regarding additional servers in areas experiencing very high latency?

I realise there are economic considerations, but maybe someone can just comment on it?

I guess I'll have to take that as a "no, we won't" then. Perhaps I should have asked on Reddit instead. *shrugs*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info