What We're Working On

Like a ton of other people, I'm hoping for a map density fix. It feels terrible to be running T15 maps at 90 with 30%+ pack size and getting just 4% exp. Just means we have to spend a lot more time sitting in hideouts rolling maps. At this point I just run uber lab because there's just no drops coming out of maps aside from... other maps...
"
Fascion wrote:
Posted this one Reddit, but figured it couldn't hurt over here as well.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the placement of the Annulment (or, more specifically, Augment) looks really strange to me. Why not keep the currencies which affect magic items together?
Maybe Trans > Alt > Aug > Annul // TransShard AltShard Chance AnnulShard?

Or... and this would throw off the 'feng shui' of the tab a tiny bit, but I can't help but feel Annulment fits better for the Chaos cluster, just after Regal (Regal adds, Annul takes away.)

Example:

That is actually pretty nice 🤔🤔
Save slots for our H/O pretty please.
If possible before Harbinger comes to an end.
Suggesting to make Harbingers optional if they will make it into Standard/HC or future leagues (ie talking to a town person to toggle Harbingers or run a simple quest to enable them).
Thanks GGG, keep it up :)
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
Love you guys.
this is the first time I don't want new legaue mechanics to go into the core game. Please god get rid of the harbingers! They 1 shot my 8khp guy in tier 13 maps, like WTF. they hit harder than shaper!
would like to see more voice acting from the characters (esp. the Shadow) for acts 5-10.
The Currency Tab improvements is very nice. I would love it even more if it had slots for the breach shards/stones.
papa like
League needs new mechanics^_^

Something cool for Harbringer would be nice... Not just mod the present setup but actually add something to it....

Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Aug 22, 2017, 11:48:12 PM
agreed on the orb placement posts from this thread
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info