[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

just killed the shaper easely :) thank you for this Build!

Here is my gear(i think i have great Amulet):

Last edited by HISCH on Sep 15, 2017, 2:44:45 AM
hay any news of the molten strike/lightning strike build being ready :)
"

Yeah just released it. Im adding some screens of my stats and stuff soon.
ok sweet i see it is it worth to try using opal rings or is that just over kill for the molten strike/lightning strike build?
Is there finaly a place for Ruthless strike with molten or cold damage is still better?
"
Paprikan wrote:
Is there finaly a place for Ruthless strike with molten or cold damage is still better?

Not currently. Ruthless feels very inconsistent unfortunately. Maybe its time to shine will come one day
Did shaper on lvl 83, not deathless, bc I am just to impatient, but ofc if you get more lvls, you can tank a little bit and pretty much can do it deathless, fun build and just a bosskilling machine

got the claw for 25c
"
GornoDD wrote:
"

Yeah just released it. Im adding some screens of my stats and stuff soon.

I asked you previously if you were using 2 skill points from bandits for the Molten Strike variant of this build and you answered with

"
GornoDD wrote:
Bandits is always 2 passives for me

However, your PoB link is showing Alira as your choice for bandits.

This was the very reason I asked you because Alria seems like a solid choice.
question i cant fit enfeeble into my aura's will that come with leveling currently running wrath/herald of ice
You wont run wraith with any heralds. You either go double heralds with enfeeble or Wraith and enfeeble, as wraith does more damage then both heralds combined but is less effective in clearing maps and mobs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info