[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

so i crafted some rings/amulet what is best roll for the ring/amulet not sure what elemental to attacks to roll

not sure this if any of these are good for blade flurry

Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 16, 2017, 1:00:43 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Andizlack wrote:
Don't think I've posted on this thread before but this is my 4th build this league, the other 3 either not being very good are being way too expensive. This one is feeling great so far.

Quick thought: I was looking at your section on how to clear faster, specifically the one on the green dream and it got me thinking. Have you ever tried using the conduit cluster? We're pretty close and that would save us time casting orb for power charges as well as keep us stocked on frenzies while mapping with the added bonus of the extra mitigation from endurance charges. I'll give it a shot and report back. 6 points is a lot but it might be worth it until I really need to crank out that single target.

This sounds fairly interesting. But 6 points is a large investment for something that can be anchieved with a simple gem (Blood Rage) or jewel (green dream). I dont feel like the extra endurance charges would help so much. I pretty much never ever die to trash mobs anyways and "On Kill effects" wont help against bosses. Gettung power charges is so easy with orb drops (that come out very fast with castspeed from IOV) and it even procs your insturments.

I tend to agree with your thoughts here. Another thing I didn't mention about this is the steep 4ex price on the jewel. I doubt I'll ever afford it so this was an option that popped into my head.
1 more quick thought / question: Has anyone used tasted of hate with this build? How is it? I'm thinking about grabbing one but I didn't see any mention of it in the build guide.
"
so i crafted some rings/amulet what is best roll for the ring/amulet not sure what elemental to attacks to roll

not sure this if any of these are good for blade flurry

I don't mean to be rude or anything but I'm really kind of baffled that you would spend so much currency on crafting and not even be sure what's good for this build. The OP explains it very well in the guide in the how to gear your character section.

"
To know how to value those all those stats heres a List of what to prefer
Life > Resistances > Crit Multiplier > Ele with Attacks > Attack Speed > Flat Elemental Dmg > Crit Chance > % Fire/Lightning/Cold Dmg

You can see the best rolls by going to the wiki and looking up that item. Additionally, you can use something like http://poeaffix.net/ to see what crafts you can add next before you try to add anything. Further yet, you can use the poe trade macro with the control+C command to see the tier of each craft.

Anyway, good luck.
seems u where trying to be lol i was wondering which one would benefit the build most fire/lightning/cold or it dnt matter
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 16, 2017, 4:31:13 PM
Just trying to help in the capacity that it seems you need. I didn't think it prudent to just say play the build and try the items out and see which helps you the most, but I guess it is - just try on the items and see which helps you the most. Everybody is going to need to fill their life and resists differently based on rares anyway, plus we all have our minor preferences on stats we favor based on how we play and our strengths and weaknesses. If you've got all those chaos/exalts to blow on trying out crafts anyway then I'm sure your gear is excellent enough that you don't really need the minor improvements anyway.
You have contradicting statements regarding the build.

Do you use 2 points or do you use Alria from the bandits?

Your PoB link is wrong if you are taking 2 points from bandits.
When do we get the 3L shaper kill with Molten strike? xD
hey, can you update the tree of spectral throw variant?
Hi buddy!

I'm a new player from China(the Chinese name of POE is 流放之路 LOL)and your ele-claw-BF-inquisitor is my FIRST BD in POE. This BD is really budget friendly and the leveling journey is amazing. Only 3 days to be 74 and I can farm T10-12 easily so it remains for me to thank you for writing this guide.Sorry to bother you but I'd like to consult you on one question.

Could Shield Charge be replaced by Whirling Blades ? Just a matter of personal preference because WB is more coooool and SC is sound pollution for me :(

Look forward to your reply :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info