[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

well tried molten/lightning strike molten is amazing do not like lightning strike at all seems slow and clunky to use go bk to the blade flurry :) would opal rings increased the damage for blade flurry or are they not needed?
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 15, 2017, 10:06:46 PM
no idea why it double posted
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 15, 2017, 6:21:19 PM
Don't think I've posted on this thread before but this is my 4th build this league, the other 3 either not being very good are being way too expensive. This one is feeling great so far.

Quick thought: I was looking at your section on how to clear faster, specifically the one on the green dream and it got me thinking. Have you ever tried using the conduit cluster? We're pretty close and that would save us time casting orb for power charges as well as keep us stocked on frenzies while mapping with the added bonus of the extra mitigation from endurance charges. I'll give it a shot and report back. 6 points is a lot but it might be worth it until I really need to crank out that single target.
I started running your lighting strike tempest helm with bf instead of molten still seems to work real well
So, once again thanks for this build - I completed most challenges by now, killed Shaper and in total feel pretty good playing this. Also, I just finished the Vinktar Square and guess what - I got the right Vessel! Sooo happy.

My Gear

Also - should I even replace my chest with a Belly by now? I am pretty happy with this one and I sit on 6.1k Life after taking a couple of Life nodes on the tree as well.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on Sep 16, 2017, 4:28:49 AM
"
well tried molten/lightning strike molten is amazing do not like lightning strike at all seems slow and clunky to use go bk to the blade flurry :) would opal rings increased the damage for blade flurry or are they not needed?

opal rings are fure sure pretty good. they go up to 25% ele dmg. Getting some with ele with weapons prefix would lovely but might be extremly expensive as well.

How you get yours stats is up to you.
"
Andizlack wrote:
Don't think I've posted on this thread before but this is my 4th build this league, the other 3 either not being very good are being way too expensive. This one is feeling great so far.

Quick thought: I was looking at your section on how to clear faster, specifically the one on the green dream and it got me thinking. Have you ever tried using the conduit cluster? We're pretty close and that would save us time casting orb for power charges as well as keep us stocked on frenzies while mapping with the added bonus of the extra mitigation from endurance charges. I'll give it a shot and report back. 6 points is a lot but it might be worth it until I really need to crank out that single target.

This sounds fairly interesting. But 6 points is a large investment for something that can be anchieved with a simple gem (Blood Rage) or jewel (green dream). I dont feel like the extra endurance charges would help so much. I pretty much never ever die to trash mobs anyways and "On Kill effects" wont help against bosses.
"
Andizlack wrote:

This sounds fairly interesting. But 6 points is a large investment for something that can be anchieved with a simple gem (Blood Rage) or jewel (green dream). I dont feel like the extra endurance charges would help so much. I pretty much never ever die to trash mobs anyways and "On Kill effects" wont help against bosses. Gettung power charges is so easy with orb drops (that come out very fast with castspeed from IOV) and it even procs your insturments.
One of my Uber Atziri runs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxMH30han8c

One of my Shaper Runs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcI84H5QqFA

I'm sure, i run this build next league, too. :)
Shaper is so damn easy. Uber is way harder. One small mistake and you are dead.
"
A7X89 wrote:
One of my Uber Atziri runs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxMH30han8c

One of my Shaper Runs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcI84H5QqFA

I'm sure, i run this build next league, too. :)
Shaper is so damn easy. Uber is way harder. One small mistake and you are dead.

Good job mate. I would advise to maybe run the double herald version at that level of gear you got. You dont really need much more pure damage. Also maybe try using crit strikes for trash instead of ele focus. Especially uber trash is much easier with huge herald explosions and freezing the mobs most the time.

Uber flameblasts do crazy high damage. You would need about 10k life and 80% fire resists to survive a small one. But its just a questions of good reactions to dodge them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info