[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
enkoo1 wrote:
Would a more tanky and less glass-canon version, but still shaper viable, of this be possible?

The build is actually quite tanky as it is (read the Offense/Defense section). Ofc you can replace Rats Nest with Starkonyas and get some rare gloves instead of Maligaros to get over 6,5k life. Also you just need to level Beyond Level 90 and grab more life nodes that are very close (Scion Wheel). This should get you over 7k HP.

This Build can kill shaper with 3 Links. Replacing two items with slightly less good ones will just make you DELETE him slightly less hard (on a 5L or 6L).

"
monkuar wrote:
Jesus christ this build is nutty.

decent survivability with insane dps

leveling templar right now. ty sir

we can swap conc for inc aoe for faster map clearing right?

Yes I swap those all the time > just see my videos. Just before the boss fights you swapperino them!
If youre gear is really good and youre really lazy you can just keep it.

I did some Uber Atziri runs and forgot to swap them and didnt even notice. Everything gets deleted!
Very interesting build, gonna try this out as berserker, not because it's better (it's strictly worse, at least in shaper DPS), but because I have a LVL 60 lying around in HSC that I can respec instead of releveling an inquis. Thanks for sharing.

bought for 20c, slammed the fire dmg. guess its time to level templar!!
what exactly ruthless gem do? and why is it best for this setup?
thanks
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Edit: answered my own question.
Last edited by Harpoontang on Aug 24, 2017, 2:08:00 AM
That's power, son! That's power!
"
lawl0r wrote:
Very interesting build, gonna try this out as berserker, not because it's better (it's strictly worse, at least in shaper DPS), but because I have a LVL 60 lying around in HSC that I can respec instead of releveling an inquis. Thanks for sharing.

I actually tried this build with berserker. It CAN match the damage of the Templar against Big Bosses. It is about 15% behind in DPS against Shaper. Also its a bit more expensive. Its also not AS reliable since for you real damage to unfold you need to take a savage hit and "get hit". It sure happens but isnt so realiable in a build such high evasion.

Also you would go Swords instead of claws for their better implicic crit multi (swords are more expensive than claws for some reason). Zerker leeching is more than enough, to outclass claws anyways.

I still have a PoE-Builder Setup that I share with you. I hope you know how PoEB works. If not you should really try it out, cause its absolutely amazing.
https://pastebin.com/cHLbq5Mh

"
The_x_ile wrote:
what exactly ruthless gem do? and why is it best for this setup?
thanks

It just boost every third attack with 113% MORE damage. A skill like Blade Flurry hits quite frequently and get a lare boost from this.

"
Granikk wrote:

bought for 20c, slammed the fire dmg. guess its time to level templar!!

Looks pretty good. It should be quite close to mine or maybe slightly better? havent calculated the DPS :)

"
Pod4ek wrote:
That's power, son! That's power!

It is! But im soon releasing a slightly diffrent setup witch has almost 33% MORE in total than this build already has. Im planning on doing a 3 minute shaper kill with it.

Hint: It involves Abyssus, Anger and Hyrris Ire.
TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hey man! Thanks for the guide, I simply fell in love with the idea and I must try it for sure! If you say it is better than your warchief totem - I had a lot of fun with that build back in Breach - then it's quite something!

Some questions: Can this be a league starter? What is the absolutely mandatory gear? I noticed you built it on Standard... so I am wondering if it'd be a budget build in Harbinger, too :)
- TroubiCZ
"
trouba wrote:
Hey man! Thanks for the guide, I simply fell in love with the idea and I must try it for sure! If you say it is better than your warchief totem - I had a lot of fun with that build back in Breach - then it's quite something!

Some questions: Can this be a league starter? What is the absolutely mandatory gear? I noticed you built it on Standard... so I am wondering if it'd be a budget build in Harbinger, too :)

I will in Fact start this build myself next week in harbinger league. I just test all my stuff in standard since I have much more gear here.

There is actually just the shield as a must-have item. All other items are kind of replaceable in some way or another. Thats why this build is also a perfect league starter.

At the moment there are many Starkonyas with 40% Blade Flurry for around 20-80c on poe.trade. That sure is a DAMN good deal. If you can afford this you should get one ASAP. Im currently hoping for someone to sell one in standard below 36EX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info