[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thanks for the build!

Does this build still feels strong without the helm enchant?
40% is such a huge dps boost and its also so expensive haha
"
Dukart wrote:
Thanks for the build!

Does this build still feels strong without the helm enchant?
40% is such a huge dps boost and its also so expensive haha

It's not such a big boost actually. you also dont need Rat's Nest. You can get Starkonyas too wich is much cheaper and better in total. I would love to use one myself but its too expensive in standard league.

Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 24, 2017, 4:39:37 PM
Would you mind posting a PoB pastebin with a tree/gems for Spectral Throw?
Hey man, is there a possibility for further upgrades? For instance I'm thinking on upgrading the Lycosidae with smth for more offense or defense. Thanks :)
Instead of killing all for bandits wouldn't doing Alira and forgetting about the resist + jewel socket above sentinel be better?
Well, this is not the budget friendly build on Harbinger League. Only rings cost about 2-4ex. 6L Belly is about 12-14ex. And I'm not talking about good claw and belt. :)

Uberlab farm, here I go! :D
Levelling was pure fun so far, one day and I was done. Now mapping, getting gear, etc. etc.

Another great build from Mr. "Destroy the Atlas" :)

Oh btw. the "Wake of Destruction" boots are a nice damage boost atm.

Here's the "progress" so far..

Last edited by Necronos777 on Aug 25, 2017, 4:34:44 AM
So, does the vinktar that gives %phys as lightning dmg still help dps enough to use it? Cannot find the # lightning dmg added to attacks on trade anywhere.
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Hey man, is there a possibility for further upgrades? For instance I'm thinking on upgrading the Lycosidae with smth for more offense or defense. Thanks :)

You could replace Lycosidae with a good "Bright Beak" or "Doryanys Catalyst". This would require you to take up accuracy on every piece of gear wich SIGNIFICANTLY increases the cost of your items if you want to maintain all other stats like "Ele with attacks". The result is only about 10% more damage than before.

"
Belchonok wrote:
Well, this is not the budget friendly build on Harbinger League. Only rings cost about 2-4ex. 6L Belly is about 12-14ex. And I'm not talking about good claw and belt. :)

Uberlab farm, here I go! :D

Ofc my gear is quite good. However you dont need to have SUCH good gear to farm the entire game. Just try to get life and resitsances done. Get a Evasion 6L chest (they go sometimes quite cheap) and some stats going. You can kill shaper with HALF of my damage quite comfortably (see 1 Death run with 3L).
This build pretty much carrys itself.

"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
Would you mind posting a PoB pastebin with a tree/gems for Spectral Throw?

https://pastebin.com/K94Ec50T

here you go. I just added some fancy stuff that you need to examine yourself. Like adding "Windscream" boots and "curse on hit" + "projectile weakness" to orb of storms. This is a substantial dmg curse that is really good for inquis. Also added some generic Jewels with Crit Multi and Proj Dmg. This should have about the same dmg and survivability but as ST.

"
Necronos777 wrote:
Levelling was pure fun so far, one day and I was done. Now mapping, getting gear, etc. etc.

Another great build from Mr. "Destroy the Atlas" :)

Oh btw. the "Wake of Destruction" boots are a nice damage boost atm.

Here's the "progress" so far..

Looks good so far. Im glad your having fun. Get your gems leveled and you should be able to kill at least all Guardina int THAT(!) GEAR.

"
ArmaGetItOn wrote:
Instead of killing all for bandits wouldn't doing Alira and forgetting about the resist + jewel socket above sentinel be better?

It always just comes down to "leveling further" in the end. Im just pretty lazy. However it always comes down to picking up more jewel sockets that provide potentially 30%+ Crit Multi alongside 5-7% Life and other useful stats.

"
zmertszzz wrote:
So, does the vinktar that gives %phys as lightning dmg still help dps enough to use it? Cannot find the # lightning dmg added to attacks on trade anywhere.

It sadly does little to nothing for your damage. The "Flat Lightning" one is the only useful variant of the flask. You could take matters into your own hands and do some vinktar runs. Its a whole endgame on its own and those flasks sell quite nicely. With a little gear you totally destroy the Boss.

You can always take a "Silver Flask" for the time beeing. Its not THAT much worse.

Thanks for the guide. Just rerolled and tried it out. DMG is fine. Need finetuning now on the items. Actually im at 4,8k hp.
I've changed Ruthless Support with Increased Crit, just because ive got this Armor. Maybe i'll change Maligaros with a Rare one for more Life and Def.

Was able to clear t12-13 Maps without any Problems.

Had to use Devotos. Others are way to expensive
Last edited by verano123 on Aug 25, 2017, 5:44:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info