[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey man, thanks for the build. I just got one question: why are you using spell damage increase in your passive tree. As far as I know blade flurry is considered to be a melee skill, so you could have taken melee damage increase nodes instead?

Thank you!

Edit: sorry I have no idea why I thought you are scaling spell damage, my bad. Thanks again. :)
Last edited by Melkor25 on Aug 24, 2017, 8:32:12 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:

im soon releasing a slightly diffrent setup witch has almost 33% MORE in total than this build already has. Im planning on doing a 3 minute shaper kill with it.

Hint: It involves Abyssus, Anger and Hyrris Ire.

WHEN!?
or blizz0rd soooooooooon
Last edited by AISBERG on Aug 24, 2017, 8:56:56 AM
Hey bro, do you belive this buid can work with another skills like Wild Strike/Lightning Strike?
"
rifmafia wrote:
Hey bro, do you belive this buid can work with another skills like Wild Strike/Lightning Strike?

Yes it does. I tested pretty much every other skill.

Wild Strike even has enough damage to kill Shaper but is substantially behind Blade Flurry (about 30% less dps). clears kinda good > name locking feelsbadman

Static Strike has brutal dps but is very clunky to use. clears horrible.

Lightning Strike requires Point Blank to be good, wich requires some diffrences on the passive tree. clears fantastic

Molten Strike deals UNHOLY(!!!!!) amounts of damage. I really mean that. This melts bosses like icecubes in the core of the sun. speaking of roughly 10mil dps (before Inevitable judgement!). Clears horrible.

Reave is kinda bad. Has 30% less damge than BF. Still kills shaper with my kind of gear. clears not very good anymore.

Spectral Throw is pretty good. Still requires Point Blank. Does about 10% less damge than BF but is more versatile. clears fantastic

Frost Blades is not really godd as Inquis since alot of its power comes from the Threshold jewel with pen (wich we dont need). clears really really nice.

Cyclone is quite solid for single target. Doesnt clear well with 1h weapons

Hi, thank you

Reviving good old spectral throw - how would you link it to unlock it's power. Trash clearing looks like a GMP, but for bosses this only eats damage?

On the positive side I could use proj. damage jewels and items to push damage.
Was able to get this build up and running in just a day all the gear costed about 80 chaos not counting the biscos. I was able to kill white Minotaur at level 79 with only a level 19 added lightning and with biscos. The only complaint I have is mapping without Herald of Ice MTX is significantly less fun but I can get over that when I swap to conc effect and just kill a boss in 1 second. Thanks for the build should hopefully kill shaper tomorrow or the day after.

Edit: Also keep the thread updated with your Harbinger league start am curious how fast you will progress.

Cheers
Last edited by byourself on Aug 24, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
Hey man, i have 190c(Harbinger League) to start this build, what should be my gear priority?
Last edited by SpitfireXD on Aug 24, 2017, 12:47:59 PM
HOLY SHIET DAT DAMAGE

LVLING TEMPLAR RIGHT NAOW MEN

TAKE MY ENERGY

How different will the tree be on your next build? Can one respec into it if they play this build?
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
Hey man, i have 190c(Harbinger League) to start this build, what should be my gear priority?

Im soon doing a full section of the guide that holds your hand on filling out your gear for the endgame.

Its also dependant on what you already have.

First get the Shield! Then get the Full-Gem setup rolling by filling out all slots.
next is to get a decent weapon. Then get your resistances capped (109% ideal). And get good life on jewelry. Start with a basic 5L Armour with a good life roll and then transition into belly of the beast.

"
enkoo1 wrote:
How different will the tree be on your next build? Can one respec into it if they play this build?

There will be no real "Next Version". The one in the Guide is what I would call the "Defintive Edition" of the build that balances Offense and Defense correctly.

Im just testing basically dropping all blasphemy enfeeble for Anger + adding Abyssus as helmet and taking Hyrris Ire as Armour. Basically going full GLASS CANNON MODE

This OF COURSE is NOT RECOMMENDED. Im just doing it for some fun yolo boss melting and most likely dying alot!
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 24, 2017, 1:54:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info