[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
totikpo44 wrote:
I have one question, jst started mapping and everything is fine.

I want to ask about this part "3) What also pretty amazing is adding "Innervate Support" and "Onslaught Support" to your "Herald of Ice". They need to be linked together. However, to run your Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder, you will need a level 3 "Enlighten Support". It should look like this."

But I don't have those colours to use easily and swap, any recommendation on how to run that combo of gems?

A 2nd set of boots.
Also, Shaper and all guardians down with a budget claw that I got for 1c. Feelsgoodman

"
Kimbroslice wrote:
"
totikpo44 wrote:
I have one question, jst started mapping and everything is fine.

I want to ask about this part "3) What also pretty amazing is adding "Innervate Support" and "Onslaught Support" to your "Herald of Ice". They need to be linked together. However, to run your Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder, you will need a level 3 "Enlighten Support". It should look like this."

But I don't have those colours to use easily and swap, any recommendation on how to run that combo of gems?

A 2nd set of boots.

what helps alot is getting hybrid boots like ones with Evaion and Energy shield in the first place like mine here.

such boots make coloring them pretty easy. Those armor pieces also can hold Intelligence as Suffix wich is often necessary to run high level blue gems.
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
Also, Shaper and all guardians down with a budget claw that I got for 1c. Feelsgoodman

looks alot like the one im using atm. such claws are pretty damn solid with high crit and as.

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Kimbroslice wrote:

looks alot like the one im using atm. such claws are pretty damn solid with high crit and as.

Ya lol. Crazy how little the flat ele damage actually matters. I'm sitting at 18.5k in HO now compared to my 17.5 that I had using a 275 edps claw.
Just sold a tempest with +3 molten strike on it for 300c and the kind was kind enough to point me to this thread, nice build but the real question is .... did I get scammed LOL
"
GGZII wrote:
Just sold a tempest with +3 molten strike on it for 300c and the kind was kind enough to point me to this thread, nice build but the real question is .... did I get scammed LOL

i just paid 150c for this so u did well getting 300c

question about molten strike/lightning strike would it be best to use opal rings as i checked your profile you are not using them only ask cause i have a few good ones i crafted and will their be a guide out for this thanks :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 14, 2017, 9:22:21 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:

It depends of what content im farming. here are a few examples

Uber-Lab: Arakaali/Ralakesh - makes runs faster, cause you can relentlessly blitz through traps
Mapping>15: Lunaris/Yugol - charging into large packs gets much safer and chained projectiles between you and your golem wont hurt as much. Yugol for that reflect protection (you can even run relect maps with this alone)
Shaper/Chayula: Solaris/Garukhan - Phys protection and the added RNG protection after getting hit by some of the larger stuff like yellow orb or autoattacks.
Uber Atziri: Arakaali/Ralakesh - Lots of FAT bleeds in this. Help alot against Trio and Uber herself and against those pesky Vaal Constructs.

Excellent reply and information.

Thank you very much, sir.
Last edited by darkjoy on Sep 14, 2017, 9:36:26 PM
"

i just paid 150c for this so u did well getting 300c

Ah ok, it's just I had it at 100, got spammed and then the guy easily went up to 300 so I thought I must be missing something! Maybe he just wanted it badly
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Just killed shaper for the first time yesterday with this build :D super happy with it. took me a few tries, but only cause im no good at the fight..yet..muhaha

"

Got lucky with 1 essence into the boots, bought the claw for 7c and crafted flat lightning. Bought the 6link as normal and put 1 essence of greed into it.
overall it's been an awesome experience

Hey, i got 1 question, how can you run wrath+herald+enf+blas ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info