[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ckp2906 wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

The helmet enchant is somewhat important for Molten Strike Dmg. However the dmg is so high that it actually wouldnt really matter. Its just about how crazy you want melt stuff down.

If you wanna kill a fly you dont need an flamethrower. A rolled newspaper does the job.

I found that having to put down orb of storms, Totem an proc all flasks before attacking with molten strike on tough bosses, really feels chunky.

When I try to only use flasks i feels like missing out a ton of damage.

Also what is your crit without Power Charges, and where do you get it from?

Would love some critique on my char, its on my profile.

fast fingers buddy :). its like learning to play piano. first drop totem into orb into piano flasks.
My orb is linked to power charge on critical. get a 20% Quality PCoC gem to maximise the crit chance. With diamond popped you get 3 charges pretty fast.

The active playstyle with good skillcap, is actually something I love about my build. Its not super-convoluted like triple minion summoners but has enough keys to press to make it non-boring.

You dont need to power-up to super-sayan levels for every rare mob in maps. Just for dropping the balls on big bosses.

"
Steelunicorn wrote:
@GornoDD
Your Wildfire under Scion start not working. There's no 40 str in radius.

:)

look again buddy and find the hidden strenght. its working btw!
"
Steelunicorn wrote:
@GornoDD

Well...
Spoiler
Just started to modify my inquis for this build. The only thing that I could not respec was the bandits, so yeah, that will remain with kraityn.

I did wanted to ask why you leveled cwt at 20, most builds go with it at lower levels so it gets cast more frequently,golem gets summoned more frequently and so on....

Blade fury does take it's time clearing the mobs at lower levels. I also have this for leveling

I just want a build that can clear the guardians maps with mods on it and shaper without any serious issues, leveling and getting there will be a grind, otherwise for map farming I have a RF scion and it does it's job quite nicely to be honest. Unfortunately when it comes to guardians and shaper, it does struggle. I can do it normally, but with extra mods on the map, the boss fight becomes quite cruel and annoying, need something to clear the boss fast so I can have the entire atlas finished with all bonus objectives on it.

Oh and another thing, could I swap this from the scion and put it on this one?

It does give life on kill, gives to resist to max life. I'm just asking since I'm not exactly familiar with everything when it comes to this game. I'm pretty low on chaos for now, and can't buy the belly of the beast.
Last edited by Nosferat on Sep 14, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
@GornoDD

Are you still using Lunaris and Yugol pantheons on the Molten Strike variant?

And are you still taking 2 points from bandits?
"
darkjoy wrote:
@GornoDD

Pantheons are here to be switched all the time. Im using many diffrent but Gruthkul is also nice as well as Brine King. Always depends on the type of content Im going for.

Bandits is always 2 passives for me
"
Belchonok wrote:
"
Steelunicorn wrote:
@GornoDD

Well...
Spoiler

Oh, my bad, forgot about 5 str at scion life node :)
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
@GornoDD

Pantheons are here to be switched all the time. Im using many diffrent but Gruthkul is also nice as well as Brine King. Always depends on the type of content Im going for.

I use Arakaali and Ralakesh for labs.

I don't think Gruthkul is ever worth using, personally.

Other than that, I don't see why you would be changing pantheons all the time... perhaps you could explain a bit more in detail?
For those who wondering about uberlab-farming capabilities I've made the video.

Here it is: https://youtu.be/uaStP6MxCG4

I ran full gold and silver keys for maximum profit. Got the lucky boots' chant at the end. Dat RNG tho lol. You can take lab faster and smoother than me. I am done with this league and just chilling around, lazy farming and other stuff.
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
@GornoDD

I use Arakaali and Ralakesh for labs.

I don't think Gruthkul is ever worth using, personally.

Other than that, I don't see why you would be changing pantheons all the time... perhaps you could explain a bit more in detail?

It depends of what content im farming. here are a few examples

Uber-Lab: Arakaali/Ralakesh - makes runs faster, cause you can relentlessly blitz through traps
Mapping>15: Lunaris/Yugol - charging into large packs gets much safer and chained projectiles between you and your golem wont hurt as much. Yugol for that reflect protection (you can even run relect maps with this alone)
Shaper/Chayula: Solaris/Garukhan - Phys protection and the added RNG protection after getting hit by some of the larger stuff like yellow orb or autoattacks.
Uber Atziri: Arakaali/Ralakesh - Lots of FAT bleeds in this. Help alot against Trio and Uber herself and against those pesky Vaal Constructs.
I have one question, jst started mapping and everything is fine.

I want to ask about this part "3) What also pretty amazing is adding "Innervate Support" and "Onslaught Support" to your "Herald of Ice". They need to be linked together. However, to run your Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder, you will need a level 3 "Enlighten Support". It should look like this."

But I don't have those colours to use easily and swap, any recommendation on how to run that combo of gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info