[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
bewsii wrote:

Either way, my point was merely that both builds work fine. You don't NEED to switch if you prefer the extra leech of VP, or if you don't feel comfortable buying the Regrets just to test it. I've tried both under identical circumstances and greatly prefer VP for sustaining incoming damage. You gain some DPS but cut your leech in half, in a build where DPS isn't remotely an issue. With my gear, Elder doesn't even get into his nasty phase... everything just melts lol

You asked why non-VP is better,i told why it's better.
That's all.
Use the version whatever you want.

No real big difference in leech,Niistokeppi linked above that he facetank beam same as VP.
If there is no difference on beam - there's no difference on any other stuff,except 1-shots,only on paper.

Also 11-13(lvl 96) total jewels is way better than standart 5 or 6 in VP.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 20, 2018, 8:59:25 AM
Actually, I didn't ask why it was better.
I just started poe with a friend few weaks ago. We both ended up playing this build. I feel like doing something else and thought about playing support for my friend.

What would be a good build to improve his damage and survivability.

Thanks in advance.
30k dps on molten strike is kinda weak, how can I raise it? I think my gear aint that bad
Can someoene give me some tips i have only 67 k tooltip what do i need to improve please some tips ty
my ing is killwitches
I recently changed to non-VP and bought Tombfist and I realized this buying jewels (and also looking at Gornodd jewels):

Crit multi might be t2, but it's a very expensive mod for the dps it gives, considering the +X to +X (any ele dmg but specially lightning) to attacks are much cheaper for more dps. I think it's better to not even look for crit multi when searching for abyss jewels to buy, you will find more dps cheaper without it.
Where should be my starting point to upgrade this character? I have 30-40 ex to spend

"
Transistory19 wrote:
Where should be my starting point to upgrade this character? I have 30-40 ex to spend

belt, ammy. abbys gloves 2 sockets, get dying sun its good, better the light flask (i like it better)
boots.

but all that wont be even 10ex unless you going for high end.
get to 6.8k hp and call it a day, at some point in gear there is just no need to spend more money into it.

and drop VP, high life pool + attack speed and right claw = VP
i droped it and never looked back.
Last edited by dexiji101 on Jan 20, 2018, 2:17:21 PM
Hi guys!

What do you guys think about a +1 curses on enemies Amulet paired with a assassins mark on hit ring?

That way I will have a higher uptime of power charges and more damage with critical strikes!

what do you think about use a Inpulsa's Broken Heart on the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info