[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys loving this build but i struggle with dps . i have 67 k dps tooltip in hidout and i wonder how

this build can do 200 k dps ?

my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
Hey guys loving this build but i struggle with dps . i have 67 k dps tooltip in hidout and i wonder how

you need to look at your tooltip under the correct circumstances. its with 3R3B setup and spiked gloves (from the old blade flurry build). Its always better to import your build and mine into PoB and do a proper comparison there.
"
dkdunk wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

non-VP = more life and damage when you build it right. The % leech compared to life on hit is pretty meaningless.

Your jewels are pretty awful some are 2 stats. Get life + 3 high flat ele dmg (sum all the damage and divide by 2, should be around 70ele dmg). Opal rings 50-60%, belt with 35+ wed and better gloves after that, either 2 abys soc or good gripped gloves 16% asp, life+resist. Your Biggest upgrade would obviously be +3 helm enchant but that is expensive.

Rat's nest vs starkonja: i think starkonja is better overall and safer choice, rat's nest is max dps vs big bosses, if you can survive anyway. If you really wanna go all in, 2soc Lightpoacher with 2x sick jewels is most dps.

When you say some of my jewels are 2 stats, I assume you mean my non-abyss ones as they only have 2 stats I really benefit from right?
But then you say get life + high flat ele dmg on them instead, which is abyss only so is abyss jewels better to go with?

Also 70 ele dmg + flat life went for about 30C+ if I remember correct. But I will save up for it ofc.

Atm. I run uber lab once in a while to try and get the helm enchant, but no luck so far, and then I wrote down your list of upgrades so I can save up currency for it :)

Thanks!

Ye your non-abyss are 2 stats that benefit you and abyss are 3 stats, which is bad too. Cheapest most damage is 4 eledmg abyss, but it's better to go with life+3dmg, crit multi gets very expensive and in some cases isn't even better than T1 ele dmg. You can play with the numbers in path of building, just create jewels there and plug them in.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Killhard wrote:

you need to look at your tooltip under the correct circumstances. its with 3R3B setup and spiked gloves (from the old blade flurry build). Its always better to import your build and mine into PoB and do a proper comparison there.

Hi this tooltip do you look 200 k in Ho or 200 k in maps ?
my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Killhard wrote:

Hi this tooltip do you look 200 k in Ho or 200 k in maps ?

I have 220k with wrath+golem in HO. But you should be looking at magma ball dps in path of building, thats a better way to compare and calculate dps.
"
Killhard wrote:

Better rings(Opal ones with 63%+ WED,ideally with added flat ele dmg average+ rolls in addition to life/resistances you required),amulet with WED in addition to crit/multi,Gripped gloves with added flat ele dmg or Tombfist,if you not struggled with resistances get a belt also with 40%+ wed.

Claw is awful in terms of ele dmg, get a 200-250 eDPS at least,ideally 280-300+.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 21, 2018, 5:04:52 AM
How much full quality gems have effect on dps? Quite insane numbers you guys are getting. Tho I need to improve some of my items. Clear speed is good and bosses dies quickly, that's what matter to me. Unfortunately I don't have much time to play :(
Hey, this is my current gear. As you can see I am using Molten Strike only for bosses and Frost Blades for maps. Although I am happy with my clear speed my boss dps sucks some times (100k molten strike unbuffed tooltip damage) and bosses like hydra are very hard for me, but I dont know what to upgrade next.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/awStQaFX
Last edited by henry4200 on Jan 21, 2018, 9:41:06 AM
question for my search on abyssal jewels:

so the stats i look for beside + life are

+ fire/ice/cold damage to attacks
+ fire /ice/cold damage to claw attacks
+fire /ice/ cold damage

is that right and is any of theese better than another?

also if i do the physical conversion variation is the same kind of stats with + to physical damage also a good optionns?

other good damage stats except crit multiplier to look out for?

thx for helping me set up the right filter

Hey, picked this up for 35c as I can't afford a Claw variation yet (doing sword tree). I was wondering if this would work fine doing the 100% Physical -> Elemental conversion you talked about on the first page using the Watcher's Eye Jewel (or using the Winter Spirit nodes to gain Physical damage converted to cold)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info