[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
LukeHimself wrote:
Hi guys!

What do you guys think about a +1 curses on enemies Amulet paired with a assassins mark on hit ring?

That way I will have a higher uptime of power charges and more damage with critical strikes!

In theory it is a good idea.

In practice the items tend to cost you a lot of sheet damage. The curse probably makes up for that while mapping, but against the big bosses with 80% less curse effect, it probably doesn't, unless you get obscenely good ring and ammy.

"
xfelipex wrote:
what do you think about use a Inpulsa's Broken Heart on the build?

Ancestral call molten strike + herald of ice already has pretty good AoE. I'd rather have the life from belly. If you happen to have a 6L inpulsa though it certainly isn't bad. Might be hard to color though if you want to go the 4R2B route.
Hello guys!

I recently picked up this build, and still currently in the leveling phase sitting at lvl 81.
I dumped all my currency into this, and feel it's going great, probably not the best choices of gear, but I tried to follow the "how to gear" section and this is what i came up with to reach res cap + getting some gear.

Now to one of my many questions, how do I know if I can do the non-VP version? I don't have that many regrets so I could do 1 change, but not change back if I fail to keep myself alive.

Also any gear upgrades that would make a huge difference to me within 40C budget, as it's all I have left.

Edit: 2 further questions.
1. How big is the increased defense from starkonja over rat's nest? I picked starkonja to be safe, but everyone seems to run rat's?
2. If I don't mind swapping out 2 gems for bossing/mapping, would the 3R 3B version be better?

I know I still need levels + gems with q20 but it's getting there.

Thanks in advance
Dunk
Last edited by dkdunk on Jan 20, 2018, 6:20:37 PM
"
dkdunk wrote:
Hello guys!

I recently picked up this build, and still currently in the leveling phase sitting at lvl 81.
I dumped all my currency into this, and feel it's going great, probably not the best choices of gear, but I tried to follow the "how to gear" section and this is what i came up with to reach res cap + getting some gear.

Now to one of my many questions, how do I know if I can do the non-VP version? I don't have that many regrets so I could do 1 change, but not change back if I fail to keep myself alive.

Also any gear upgrades that would make a huge difference to me within 40C budget, as it's all I have left.

I know I still need levels + gems with q20 but it's getting there.

Thanks in advance
Dunk

non-VP = more life and damage when you build it right. The % leech compared to life on hit is pretty meaningless.

Your jewels are pretty awful some are 2 stats. Get life + 3 high flat ele dmg (sum all the damage and divide by 2, should be around 70ele dmg). Opal rings 50-60%, belt with 35+ wed and better gloves after that, either 2 abys soc or good gripped gloves 16% asp, life+resist. Your Biggest upgrade would obviously be +3 helm enchant but that is expensive.

Rat's nest vs starkonja: i think starkonja is better overall and safer choice, rat's nest is max dps vs big bosses, if you can survive anyway. If you really wanna go all in, 2soc Lightpoacher with 2x sick jewels is most dps.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Jan 20, 2018, 6:39:00 PM
@dkdunk

"
1. How big is the increased defense from starkonja over rat's nest? I picked starkonja to be safe, but everyone seems to run rat's?
2. If I don't mind swapping out 2 gems for bossing/mapping, would the 3R 3B version be better?

1..I personally use rare helm with enchant
Spoiler

as it's twice cheaper and dps still more than enought for anything in game. Just a suggestion ;)

for 2. I've useed 3b3r..it was cool and i hesitated to change things. But since changing to 4r2b i wouldn't go back ;) Dunno about sheet/tooltip difference..never really bothered with these..but from playstyle perspective or "feeling" of it, it certainly looks much smoother and better. Also it's only one gem left to swap..which only needed tor t16+ ( thats in my case as i have pretty low dps compared to others )
Wicked_Clown
What is the best way to manage the blood rage degen here? Any regen nodes on the passive tree are pretty far out of the way, and grabbing an elder neck with regen on it + other desired stats costs a fortune.
"
BoJankles wrote:
What is the best way to manage the blood rage degen here? Any regen nodes on the passive tree are pretty far out of the way, and grabbing an elder neck with regen on it + other desired stats costs a fortune.

You pay for it with leech. Socket it in weapon/shield so you can double tap your weapon swap to easily turn it off if you need to get rid of the degen for whatever reason.

It is also completely optional. It makes you a little faster for mapping, but if you are finding it to be more hassle than it is worth, it is completely fine not to run it.
"
"
BoJankles wrote:

You pay for it with leech. Socket it in weapon/shield so you can double tap your weapon swap to easily turn it off if you need to get rid of the degen for whatever reason.

It is also completely optional. It makes you a little faster for mapping, but if you are finding it to be more hassle than it is worth, it is completely fine not to run it.

Yeah managing it while attacking is no problem, and the way I have my links set up currently, weapon swapping would disable my blasphemy aura. It not a crazy big deal or killing me, just curious if others had found successful ways to manage it without too much hassle.

Just currently it's slightly annoying when traveling between packs lol. I'll probably just deal with it and grab an elder regen neck in the future.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

non-VP = more life and damage when you build it right. The % leech compared to life on hit is pretty meaningless.

Your jewels are pretty awful some are 2 stats. Get life + 3 high flat ele dmg (sum all the damage and divide by 2, should be around 70ele dmg). Opal rings 50-60%, belt with 35+ wed and better gloves after that, either 2 abys soc or good gripped gloves 16% asp, life+resist. Your Biggest upgrade would obviously be +3 helm enchant but that is expensive.

Rat's nest vs starkonja: i think starkonja is better overall and safer choice, rat's nest is max dps vs big bosses, if you can survive anyway. If you really wanna go all in, 2soc Lightpoacher with 2x sick jewels is most dps.

When you say some of my jewels are 2 stats, I assume you mean my non-abyss ones as they only have 2 stats I really benefit from right?
But then you say get life + high flat ele dmg on them instead, which is abyss only so is abyss jewels better to go with?

Also 70 ele dmg + flat life went for about 30C+ if I remember correct. But I will save up for it ofc.

Atm. I run uber lab once in a while to try and get the helm enchant, but no luck so far, and then I wrote down your list of upgrades so I can save up currency for it :)

Thanks!
Can someone please review my build/gear and inform me of any shortcomings?
Spoiler

EDIT Can't ascertain how to link my jewels
Last edited by planeodds on Jan 20, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
I'm kind of lost on how people have these insane tool tip dps (molten strike is 15k dps and balls are like 7) even in poe building mine is extremely low. If someone could quickly take a look at my character that'd be great. I know my rings are shit but i just don't know how much they would actually increase my damage.

Last edited by heckton1 on Jan 20, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info