[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Yes, that is how it is supposed to work. The totem exists to buff your attack speed, it doesn't need to be linked to anything. Orb of storms exists to generate power charges with PCoC.

Okay awesome thank you!
Can anyone help me improve my character ? he's a lvl 83

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pastmortem/characters/griffar

thank you!
got 2 claws over for sell if any1s interested, for the phys with watchers eye way.
they should be really good and others are way more expansive from what ive seen on poe.trade

6EX

11EX

let me know if any1s interested
anyone running build with bisco's? kinda struggling here if should i buy one.
"
domac wrote:

Not this league, but I did last league, and it was fine (other than that bisco's is sort of underwhelming in general). As long as you don't use your ammy to meet stat requirements you should be good.
"
"
domac wrote:

Not this league, but I did last league, and it was fine (other than that bisco's is sort of underwhelming in general). As long as you don't use your ammy to meet stat requirements you should be good.

I run shaped vaults with Double Ventor + Bisco + Sadima

Ventors have pretty good resists. You dont need the additional damage.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
"
domac wrote:

I run shaped vaults with Double Ventor + Bisco + Sadima

Ventors have pretty good resists. You dont need the additional damage.

would it be good investment at least? but that it's not affected in build too much...
Really enjoying the build, second character ever, first on Abyss. Any tips on where to go next (I'm thinking Belly or Molten Strike Starjonka's)?

Also wouldn't mind any hints on how to improve Jewelry and Jewels, and an appraisal of my claw/any other recommendations.

EDIT:

Great build!
Last edited by snoeppen on Jan 20, 2018, 1:14:44 AM
"A simple 300dps phys claw with some ele dmg for 3ex and the jewel for 1ex."

http://poe.trade/search/tononokoteseko

"A simple 300dps phys claw with some ele dmg for 3ex and the jewel for 4ex minimum."

Corrected that for ya!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info