[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

FB or WS, both are god tier melee clear speed skills. I am using WS+crit+MS+AC+lighting+elemental damage. I guess elemental damage can be replaced with Elemental Focus.
Last edited by GreenSubmarine on Jan 18, 2018, 3:35:45 PM
Is it worth changing the tree to go into non vaal pact? I hate running blood rage on vaal pact builds but is blood rage worth the buff and the respec? I have the regrets and do a ton of damage just looking to pull a little more damage out for those boss fights.

Thanks!
Is there a way to sneak in Frost Blades or something into this build somehow for better clear?
livejamie

Anybody want to give me pointers as to an upgrade from this? I'm wondering if the mana on hit from the gemini claw has enough value to justify holding out for a good one. Seems like I have more options searching for an imperial claw.
Hey Guys,

Can you please critique my build. For some reason my Increased AOE/Conc Effect does 0 damage... (when i switch them, my damage stays the same... so idk what's going on there...)

Anyway, here is my build posted below.

Problems; super squish.

Thanks,
Adam.
"
livejamie wrote:
Is there a way to sneak in Frost Blades or something into this build somehow for better clear?

If you need to do that, you arent paying attention to the gem swapping or something..
The clear speed on this build is nuts, I can do 2 minute T15 maps and stuff with not all that much currency put into it..

If you are looking for pure map speed, consider a lightpoacher with a +3 molten strike projectiles enchant. its a pretty massive boost in clear speed.. but even without it I am very happy with the speed of this char, its only slightly slower than my 9 frenzy char QotF build.

The helm enchant is pretty big for clear speed if you dont have it already
Last edited by FoggyNights on Jan 18, 2018, 8:40:28 PM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey Guys,

Can you please critique my build. For some reason my Increased AOE/Conc Effect does 0 damage... (when i switch them, my damage stays the same... so idk what's going on there...)

Anyway, here is my build posted below.

Problems; super squish.

Thanks,
Adam.

How much life do you have?
I found a carnage heart to be a nice addition. I found I was doing plenty of damage without any rare neck but I felt like I was getting low too much. Using a carnage heart seems to have changed that completely. I think im going to make it a goal to try to get a +1 curse carnage heart for this build.
4858. can you tell me why my gems arent working?
AOE support gems affect only magma balls since melee hit of molten strike do not have 'AOE' tag. And tooltip shows the damage of melee hit.
Hey nice build, after playing 4 chars that I wasn't a fan of the build intended I tried this one out in hopes Ill just finish out the league farming end game bosses (uber at/shaper). Currently @ Lvl 80 with this gear stacked:

Problem is, how do I get to 7k HP, I'm only sitting at 4.3k at the moment... Also how do I run HoT and HoI with enfeeble? Definately not much mana build up on this to sustain all 3 and still be able to keep up mana for MS. Also read on here about watchers eye, is it worth the investment or Could I make do without it? Would like some feedback on my gear, it was pretty expensive to say the least.
Last edited by BruteLegacy on Jan 19, 2018, 3:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info