[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
TheLelik wrote:
3.0.2b is up and running
Desecrate now chooses corpses from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that existed in the instance.

Guys, how does it feels?
Ironically, now I can't manage to get a spectre killed so I can try it out. OTOH, nice problem to have!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Maybe it's hidden minion life buff ;)
This is so unreal, need to test ASAP when I get home :(
This is mika2salo's take on completing HoGM with his flame golem build - he's using 2x essence of insanity daggers, which gives him 6 immortal summons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzsckElrQg&feature=youtu.be

Do you fellas think we can somehow use those too?
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Oct 19, 2017, 4:54:09 AM
"
lostcoaster wrote:
I now have a levelling idea. Can we just level to 28 with whatever, grab a tabula, socket spectre-controlled destruction-elemental focus-lmp(gmp when lv38)-Minion dmg-faster casting(echo on lv38). Switch to a high level character(whatever build), get a solar guard then leave its corpse in hideout. Then we switch back, raise that SG, then "Upgrade" it in every higher level area we enter and watch it nukes everything?

Quite there already but not enough.

When you log out from your character whom you ought to think brought you solar guard corpses are actually gone.

The best one is actually go to someone's hideout while he's having solar guard with high desecrate; casted his desecrate for you to summon solar guards.

There you have it level 60 solar guard while you're level 28
"
zxundlegend wrote:
"
lostcoaster wrote:
I now have a levelling idea. Can we just level to 28 with whatever, grab a tabula, socket spectre-controlled destruction-elemental focus-lmp(gmp when lv38)-Minion dmg-faster casting(echo on lv38). Switch to a high level character(whatever build), get a solar guard then leave its corpse in hideout. Then we switch back, raise that SG, then "Upgrade" it in every higher level area we enter and watch it nukes everything?

When you log out from your character whom you ought to think brought you solar guard corpses are actually gone.

The best one is actually go to someone's hideout while he's having solar guard with high desecrate; casted his desecrate for you to summon solar guards.

Global 6666, guildmate, friends, etc. comes into play here.

I think the hideout level increases with host-master level, originally it's only lv20 or something until 60 with host-master lv7.

Well, if you look at it, maybe getting a carry/boost friend is roughly the same, just that it's faster :D
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
zxundlegend wrote:
"
lostcoaster wrote:

I think the hideout level increases with host-master level, originally it's only lv20 or something until 60 with host-master lv7.

Well, if you look at it, maybe getting a carry/boost friend is roughly the same, just that it's faster :D

I just hold him where his thoughts is exploiting about the desecrate

but actually wishing someday he would notice the importance of having someone to back-you-up. ;)
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
zxundlegend wrote:
"
lostcoaster wrote:

How can this work?
'''Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.'''

At lvl 28 desecrate is lvl 4 and allows you to summon corpses up to lvl 29... Anybody can clear this for me?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

How can this work?
'''Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.'''

At lvl 28 desecrate is lvl 4 and allows you to summon corpses up to lvl 29... Anybody can clear this for me?

You can ask your high level friend to desecrate for you. With enough dex, any character can desecrate.

The key restriction is YOUR raise spectre gem, which also limits level of spectres.

Btw, have anyone tested whether you can raise spectres from higher corpse level than your gem? I think it still works but the spectres will be limited to the gem level, right?
"
Psycomantje wrote:

How can this work?

Hehehe

Lets start with you are the level 28 guy and you will need another guy with solar guard, Desecrate gem level 15 that can spawn level 63 mob and Maxe Hideout which is master level 7.

Step 1: go to the other guys hideout
Step 2: have him cast desecrate
Step 3: Use your Raise Spectre skill from his desecrate
Step 4: Repeat step 3 until you summoned your maximum no. of spectres

alright victory..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info