[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Great guide, thanks for putting it together.

I'm curious if anyone has run this and also the LL Classic Summoner build, and could provide comparisons? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814091

I've been running the LL Summoner (well, my own tweaked version of it) for years and really like it, but this is intriguing. Curious if anyone has made the switch?

Major differences seem to be:
- This one relies much more on blocking mechanics, while LL takes advantage of purities to boost resists
- No haste here, though it doesn't seem to negatively impact the build?
- No zombies here, which is a major change. Doesn't look like it makes a player too squishy, but it seems like it'd have to make you more vulnerable to thorns, etc. (does more block cover that?)

These both seem more than capable than running end-game, I'm just curious to hear experiences from anyone that's dabbled in both.

Thanks
"
Siruy wrote:
Great guide, thanks for putting it together.

I'm curious if anyone has run this and also the LL Classic Summoner build, and could provide comparisons? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814091

I've been running the LL Summoner (well, my own tweaked version of it) for years and really like it, but this is intriguing. Curious if anyone has made the switch?

Major differences seem to be:
- This one relies much more on blocking mechanics, while LL takes advantage of purities to boost resists
- No haste here, though it doesn't seem to negatively impact the build?
- No zombies here, which is a major change. Doesn't look like it makes a player too squishy, but it seems like it'd have to make you more vulnerable to thorns, etc. (does more block cover that?)

These both seem more than capable than running end-game, I'm just curious to hear experiences from anyone that's dabbled in both.

Thanks
Vie tried both low life to be honest and a hybrid version. I ended up liking the hybrid version and block/dodge/evasion route to sustain my energy shield. Aegis aurora was the shield I ended up preferring to use then the shield with +2 aura and put them on our life.

As for zombies they die too often so replaced them with animate guardian
Is summoner viable with other classes like Trickster? I really like the idea of a summoner, but I don't like playing with Witch
"
lucastb wrote:
Is summoner viable with other classes like Trickster? I really like the idea of a summoner, but I don't like playing with Witch
if you want to have a end game build with only like 100% inc minion damage then sure play some other class. But sadly necromancer is the only ascendancy class revolved around minions.
burning spectres are better than 6 golems?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
lyeesia wrote:
"
lucastb wrote:
if you want to have a end game build with only like 100% inc minion damage then sure play some other class. But sadly necromancer is the only ascendancy class revolved around minions.

Not only necromancer.
elementalist very nice for golemancer
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
True but I hear its really one ascendancy node but yea that one too my bad forgot about golemancer.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Global 6666, guildmate, friends, etc. comes into play here.

I think the hideout level increases with host-master level, originally it's only lv20 or something until 60 with host-master lv7.

Well, if you look at it, maybe getting a carry/boost friend is roughly the same, just that it's faster :D

How can this work?
'''Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.'''

At lvl 28 desecrate is lvl 4 and allows you to summon corpses up to lvl 29... Anybody can clear this for me?

You can ask your high level friend to desecrate for you. With enough dex, any character can desecrate.

The key restriction is YOUR raise spectre gem, which also limits level of spectres.

Btw, have anyone tested whether you can raise spectres from higher corpse level than your gem? I think it still works but the spectres will be limited to the gem level, right?

You are correct. You can use your Raise Spectre gem on any level corpse, but the spectre that is summoned will be lowered to the maximum level allowed by your gem level.

To be clear for everyone here saying otherwise:

You can have solar guards, vanguards, wickerman, ect at level 28, but they will only be lvl 28.. NOT lvl 60 or whatever.
Im having issues with my wickermen actually (almost) dying.

Seems that they cannot survive at all without the stone golem.

Desecraded from a T16 map.

See my POB, what am i doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/hgpkaUxS
"
Im having issues with my wickermen actually (almost) dying.

Seems that they cannot survive at all without the stone golem.

Desecraded from a T16 map.

See my POB, what am i doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/hgpkaUxS

Check your Desecrate gem. It must be at least level 19.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info