[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

why isnt victario's charity one of the shields?
"
Saganite wrote:

You are correct. You can use your Raise Spectre gem on any level corpse, but the spectre that is summoned will be lowered to the maximum level allowed by your gem level.

To be clear for everyone here saying otherwise:

You can have solar guards, vanguards, wickerman, ect at level 28, but they will only be lvl 28.. NOT lvl 60 or whatever.
Actually, at gem level 1, raise spectre can raise level 32 spectres. Still not a crazy boost... and also, at level 28, you're going to be level 32 and fighting higher level mobs in, what, 30 more minutes?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I found Tukohama vanguard and wicker man in
Scriptorium Map
Map Level: 80
Map Tier: 13
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Saganite wrote:

You are correct. You can use your Raise Spectre gem on any level corpse, but the spectre that is summoned will be lowered to the maximum level allowed by your gem level.

To be clear for everyone here saying otherwise:

You can have solar guards, vanguards, wickerman, ect at level 28, but they will only be lvl 28.. NOT lvl 60 or whatever.
Actually, at gem level 1, raise spectre can raise level 32 spectres. Still not a crazy boost... and also, at level 28, you're going to be level 32 and fighting higher level mobs in, what, 30 more minutes?

I think a few-level difference obetween character level and spectre level actually does not matter much during story leveling. Unless it DRASTICALLY increases your clearspeed, which I doubt. It may help with tankiness of spectres, which is more important at low level. I could not sustain spectres at low level during leveling pre-patch.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 19, 2017, 11:53:30 PM
"
Raxele wrote:
why isnt victario's charity one of the shields?

I guess because it does not contribute much to the build?
Why 3 Tukohama + 1 Wicker Man and not 4 wicker man? I dunno why, but I feel that the vanguards have very low clear speed.
Check my YouTube Channel if you want :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeoOliveAmar
"
Why 3 Tukohama + 1 Wicker Man and not 4 wicker man? I dunno why, but I feel that the vanguards have very low clear speed.

This specter's selection is only for boss killing and not for map clear.
For map clear, You need 4 x Solar Guard or Frost / Flame Sentinel or 3 x Wicker man with Increase AOE instead of Minion/Totem resists and 1x TV.
It's been a long time since I played Summoner, however, like many others, with all the new changes, I thought I'd go again.

That said, I'm a little confused about the level of my Specters. Hopefully, someone can clarify.

Scenario: I respected an old Witch (currently level 88) and I'm in the process of leveling Jewels.

1. Raise Specter - Level 14/Q20
2. Desecrate - Level 18/Q20
3. Hideout Master Level 8
4. Get a Wicker Man from Ravaged Square (L64)
5. Get Tukohama's Vanguard from The Coast (L45)

Questions:

1. If I summon the aforementioned Specters in my Hideout, what level will they be?
2. If I go to a higher level map, say Level 80, and summon, what level will these Specters be?
3. After logging out and back in, what level will the Specters be?
3. Is there a way to see the level of a Summoned being?

Thanks.
"
Kellog wrote:
It's been a long time since I played Summoner, however, like many others, with all the new changes, I thought I'd go again.

That said, I'm a little confused about the level of my Specters. Hopefully, someone can clarify.

Scenario: I respected an old Witch (currently level 88) and I'm in the process of leveling Jewels.

1. Raise Specter - Level 14/Q20
2. Desecrate - Level 18/Q20
3. Hideout Master Level 8
4. Get a Wicker Man from Ravaged Square (L64)
5. Get Tukohama's Vanguard from The Coast (L45)

Questions:

1. If I summon the aforementioned Specters in my Hideout, what level will they be?
2. If I go to a higher level map, say Level 80, and summon, what level will these Specters be?
3. After logging out and back in, what level will the Specters be?
3. Is there a way to see the level of a Summoned being?

Thanks.

1. If you summon these in your HO, they will be level 60 - the level of your HO.
2. If you summon in higher level maps, they will be either the map level, or the level your Desecrate can create, or the level your Raise Spectre gem can raise... whichever is lower.
3. After you log back out and back in, the spectres will be the same level they were when you logged out.
4. No. /me grumbles.

The main differences now are:
- They will persist through logout.
- They will not downscale to the level of the map you are in... so, if you desecrate and raise in t17, shaper's realm, then go clear a Dungeon map, your specters will still be level 84. If, however, one of them died, and you cast desecrate and raise in the dungeon map, the resulting spectre would only be level 71.

PS: You have two point 3s. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Oct 20, 2017, 1:45:13 AM
"

Wicker Man's aura does not stack with each other. That means 4 wicker mans have the same single target DPS with 1 wicker man (if you ignore their normal attack, which is only a small part compared to the RF aura).

So if you like clearing, 2WM + 2TV is good and it still melts boss. But if you just want extreme map clearing and does not care the boss, maybe you should try Solar Guards instead of WMs.

BTW, the clear speed is OK with TV. You just need to shield charge into packs, when you see at least 1 totem down, you charge to next pack as that totem will 100% clear the previous pack. It might not be comparable with solar guards/bow builds/KB, but it is nowhere close to "very slow" or "slow".
Last edited by lostcoaster on Oct 20, 2017, 2:04:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info