[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Ill be frank the shield that makes the vanguards pop a second totem is not a mandatory shield for end game. Its nice to have to be able to burn down bosses but as is with just 1 totem each specter they already melt shape and his mini bosses at the same it feels like I kill rares. If you still want to use the I'm sure someone can figure out tree for .

I think the biggest advantage I see for these specters is they leave alot of room for the summoner to focus on a defensive setup over a more dmg oriented setup. Was the biggest reason why I dropped my low life aura setup and chosen to stick to a more defensive aura setup for myself and by accident my summons.

P.s. when I get home i can try to quickly make a CI summoner for you and see if that is a possibility, I really don't think a hybrid summoner without a shield would be very fun at all to play. I can't figure out a way to keep ES up without aegis.
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 18, 2017, 5:35:00 PM
If somone need more Minion life just use Clayshaper Rock Breaker 30% more minion life.
Also get one free golem.
Last edited by JustMane on Oct 18, 2017, 6:48:14 PM
"
Ill be frank the shield that makes the vanguards pop a second totem is not a mandatory shield for end game. Its nice to have to be able to burn down bosses but as is with just 1 totem each specter they already melt shape and his mini bosses at the same it feels like I kill rares. If you still want to use the I'm sure someone can figure out tree for .

I think the biggest advantage I see for these specters is they leave alot of room for the summoner to focus on a defensive setup over a more dmg oriented setup. Was the biggest reason why I dropped my low life aura setup and chosen to stick to a more defensive aura setup for myself and by accident my summons.

P.s. when I get home i can try to quickly make a CI summoner for you and see if that is a possibility, I really don't think a hybrid summoner without a shield would be very fun at all to play. I can't figure out a way to keep ES up without aegis.

Thanks for the answer, Lyeesia! This clarified a lot for me. Also now, after a couple of hours grinding maps, I too can confirm that the build doesn't really need more damage.

I think I'll just stick with my budget shield until I find the other "top-tier" ones. Or perhaps some rare that could boost my defense.

I really appreciate the offer about theorycrafting a CI summoner. But I'm kinda lacking in full CI-gear, I've only gathered a couple of okayish hybrid-gear.

Anyway, thanks again!
Last edited by Sterfoex on Oct 18, 2017, 6:51:52 PM
Im currently playing a hybrid summoner, i honestly build the character around the two ring's she is wearing and then said to myself end game goal of this character is, BIS chest is crafted 6L either pure or hyrbid ES chest, second is tabula with +1 for meme's XD, or skin of the loyal/shav's whichever I ended up to prefer, and vis mortis is still a option I just don't like it compared to the wand.

So with those goals in mind i played the game with saying to myself find gear and a compatible passive tree to go with that goal and see how far it can go and be considered a fail or success.

My vision of the original build completely failed and stomped to the ground, conclusion was Mid night and Aegis is more busted then, scourge and aegis, reasoning was I failed to manage a success full self cast Scorching ray damage to out compete the 3 specter's.

But from experimenting I've concluded the following:
Summoner: Ehp: 1.2k Hp 6.420 Es 4xx reserverd life (+1 specter wand main hand) total life 7.6k Hp sound's good to me XD

Resistance: 81/80/76/75 ( wow that's the best resistance ive made on any character )

Armour: they come from flasks ( yea summoner problem's w/e we deal.... that's why we summon pet's right)

Evasion: something like around 7 or 8k without flask's and then with flask's as high as 13k.... dam wait what... i didnt take any passive's for evasion this was a nice surprise

Hp regen: 69.9 ( this was an accident and apparently the secret number to not be hurt by desecrate ground mod on maps) Feel's good boys and girls :)

Block at 75%/55 or 45 can't remember but enough to notice your not being touched.
( we also regen like 2% of ES when we do block while flask's are up we should be around 6k Armour or more if you setup your flask's to be oriented for Armour) but magic number was anything past 6k Armour our ES never should be low

Weakness to this particular summoner, bleeds as we don't have any real reliable Armour on gear beside's flask's, Ignite's used to be a thing but with the high fire resistance of 81% and regen from vitality aura and GGG's magic # it doesn't hurt so much compared to bleed from a physical hit.

Big question what about chaos dmg or posion on it, from experience I've not noticed any that can out right kill me beside's blight exile's. The desecrate map mod no longer degen what little life the summoner has of a total of 1.2k life before ES, and further study showed only sign's of penetrating the # number of GGG's life regen 69.9 was zombie's in tier 10+ maps. But the degen was so slow the summoner could simply walk away and be safe again as life would be instantly regenerating again as soon as the summoner left the area that was affected.

In conclusion I've failed to make a success full build around the scourge terror claw, but in attempt so did gracefully accidentally make a monster of a wander summoner wielding aegis aurora by accident.
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 18, 2017, 7:53:58 PM
"
Sterfoex wrote:
Hey fellow Melters.

I have a question about Tukohama's Fortress.
I'm currently playing SSF-HC(btw), and was lucky enough to find one of these sweet TF's. Now my question is wether I should specc eldritch to make it viable and get some ES-gear or if there is any way to get around the whole blood magic problem. I'm also aware that I need to fit necro aegis in the skill-tree to make it even close to viable.

I guess my question is if anyone have a tree that'd make Tukohama's close to hc-viable. I don't mind playing risky.

Thanks a lot for the build tho.
It's a really solid build overall.

When you spec into Necro Aegis, it gives the SPECTRES blood magic, not you. The shield has no effect on your stats.

That said, Tukohama's Fortress is really more of a softcore thing; you shouldn't NEED the extra TV damage for any content, and you'll probably need the extra defense from a good shield, especially in HC.
Last edited by TKZ100 on Oct 18, 2017, 9:18:51 PM
Is it correct to assume that if

- Using Stone of Lazhwar for spell block
- Having 109% all res without the shield
- Having 75/75 block with rumi's up regardless of shield's inner block

Than Lioneye's becomes the objectively best option, better than any rolls a rare shield can give?
At level 73, my spectres seem to die really easily. Just now, for example, I summoned three Solar Guards in a tier 9 map and then brought them to a tier 2 one, where all three died when fighting the first Harbinger.

I'm running zombies for meat shields, too, along with SRS for more damage, and I'll throw up a skeleton totem for tougher fights. I've tried the minion life and elemental resistance support gems, but my spectres still keep dying. It seems like I've got a respectable number of minion life and resistance passives for this level, as well. I've got some minion toughness on gear, too.

What am I missing? Wicker Men, Flame Sentinels, etc., all keep dying, even when I make sure to cast Bone Offering as much as possible.
Last edited by genghis999 on Oct 18, 2017, 10:15:33 PM
"
genghis999 wrote:
At level 73, my spectres seem to die really easily. Just now, for example, I summoned three Solar Guards in a tier 9 map and then brought them to a tier 2 one, where all three died when fighting the first Harbinger.

I'm running zombies for meat shields, too, along with SRS for more damage, and I'll throw up a skeleton totem for tougher fights. I've tried the minion life and elemental resistance support gems, but my spectres still keep dying. It seems like I've got a respectable number of minion life and resistance passives for this level, as well. I've got some minion toughness on gear, too.

What am I missing? Wicker Men, Flame Sentinels, etc., all keep dying, even when I make sure to cast Bone Offering as much as possible.

Do you have other desecrate gems aside from that lvl5 I see on your character right now? If not, there's your problem.
Sorry for newbie question but since elemental focus stop you from burning enemies, how does it work with increase burning damage? Is it due to the skill of the TV?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Do you have other desecrate gems aside from that lvl5 I see on your character right now? If not, there's your problem.

LOL, I guess that would account for it. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info