[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Nice build, any idea about what to choose in Pantheon?
What do you think about this? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Redbananaz/characters Char Redbananaz

I see his shaper down video and i think is valid alternative version of Oro's Flick
"
Gubert wrote:
OP how much HP do you have? It looks like you have something like 5k.. i might think that's too low for mapping

Oh well I'm asking some stupid questions cause I can't use path of building atm, i'm at work lol

5K too low for mapping? Maybe for HC or T14-15s, but to answer your question I have 6K hp right now, only level 85 atm without Kaom's and grabbing all the damage nodes first because I value damage more atm.

"
xMauro07x wrote:
Nice build, any idea about what to choose in Pantheon?

Thanks, I prefer Soul of Lunaris for the phys reduction in packs and Soul of Yugul for the reduced reflect damage.

"
Beskaius wrote:
What do you think about this? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Redbananaz/characters Char Redbananaz

I see his shaper down video and i think is valid alternative version of Oro's Flick

I've seen his video as well, as I've researched nearly every Oro's Flicker build before making this guide. His is crit and does just as much damage, but requires a lot of really nice gear and accuracy. With this build, it's much cheaper and much more efficient IMO.

Lvl 78, sitting at 6k9 HP, clearing T13-14 easily.

I've only played this game for 1 month, but i can already say, this is a very solid build. Atm i only use flicker because i dont really know how to play properly with molten strike.

Ty for this build, its really cool :D

How are you doing so much damage? I don't think I even reach 1/10th of your damage lol. What is wrong with my setup damage-wise?

Last edited by kayw on Aug 30, 2017, 5:56:40 AM
i have both with perfect rolls but Ngamahu's or Xoph's for endgame?

\[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN AND EVERYWHERE OROBORO GOES <3 JOLLY COOPERATION ACROSS ALL GAMES
Hi,

big thanks for this build :)
Last edited by K0C0UR on Aug 30, 2017, 10:55:23 AM
"
kayw wrote:
How are you doing so much damage? I don't think I even reach 1/10th of your damage lol. What is wrong with my setup damage-wise?

You're missing the Wise Oak flask. It gives us a really insane boost to our damage as long as our fire res is our highest overcapped resistance. Aside from that your items/build looks good! When you replace Melee Splash for Ruthless you should have around 400k single target dps. To get more you just need better gear. (The Taming, Kaom's Heart, Xoph's Blood, etc)

"
WAFLCHUNK wrote:
i have both with perfect rolls but Ngamahu's or Xoph's for endgame?

\[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN AND EVERYWHERE OROBORO GOES <3 JOLLY COOPERATION ACROSS ALL GAMES

Xoph's Blood is much better offensively and defensively, so use it instead if you have it! Cover enemies in ash is OP. You could say you're going to become the Ashen One ;) I'm sorry
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
core456 wrote:
What gems do you run in your single target setup with molten strike? What else do you change! You got a POB for the st setup? TYVM

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Ruthless - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks with 2 Wildfire Jewels
No Path of Building link for it at the moment, but if you want insane single target that's the way to do it.

what about

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Chance 2 Ign - Ruthless - Immolate - Multistrike
?

Loving the build, has been really fun to play !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info