[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
Xondo wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello =)

If we go Kaom's heart and kaom's boots, what 4L do we have to drop ?

You should drop the Leap Slam 4L because we can just weapon swap to dual Brightbeaks with Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify/Blood Magic.

"
Xondo wrote:
Has anybody trying out this build tried out/tested the Rampart nodes at the bottom left? Wondering if it is worth the defense boost if one is struggling to survive due to low budget gear... Currently I have 5.4k life and can be easily one shot while using immortal call and molten shell in t10 maps

Rampart is really terrible for our defenses, we need to keep fortify up to gain anything from it and this build has really low armor, plus it gains nothing from the phys damage nodes leading up to it. If you need defense on this build the best and really only way to do it is to grab more life nodes.

Well I switched from Ramparts node to 2 jewel nodes and have extra life now but I definitely still need more life gear. When are you going to be streaming next? I want to watch a viable example of this build!

Technically I stream Mon-Fri but I'll be streaming Path sometime this week for sure :)
I was extremely lucky that I could afford Kaom's heart, two 6l oro's (820 and 800 fire dps) and taming, farming right now for the headhunter, second taming and xoph's heart. Why two 6l oro's? Well, one is for the clearing (flicker strike) and one for stupidly insane single target. I still need uber lab enchant and dying sun from shaper but dps is just insane. With pointblank added I have 600k dps with just one magma orb and I currently have 7 (three from molten strike and 4 from two unique jewels called "Wildfire"), giving me 4.2 million dps just from balls (and 300k from just hit). Most of gems still not lvl 20 and only immolate has 20 quality but I can already tell that I can hit 6 million shaper dps by some more gearing. To sum up:
First - great build, Oroboro. I have spent three years trying to make a viable flicker but I failed every time. Now thankfully to you I finally managed to make not only good flicker, but probably my best character.
Second - consider molten strike as a broken single target skill. 500 chaos for another 6l sword or at least 50c for 5l is almost nothing compared to how much dps you will get
"
Wereduvah wrote:
I was extremely lucky that I could afford Kaom's heart, two 6l oro's (820 and 800 fire dps) and taming, farming right now for the headhunter, second taming and xoph's heart. Why two 6l oro's? Well, one is for the clearing (flicker strike) and one for stupidly insane single target. I still need uber lab enchant and dying sun from shaper but dps is just insane. With pointblank added I have 600k dps with just one magma orb and I currently have 7 (three from molten strike and 4 from two unique jewels called "Wildfire"), giving me 4.2 million dps just from balls (and 300k from just hit). Most of gems still not lvl 20 and only immolate has 20 quality but I can already tell that I can hit 6 million shaper dps by some more gearing. To sum up:
First - great build, Oroboro. I have spent three years trying to make a viable flicker but I failed every time. Now thankfully to you I finally managed to make not only good flicker, but probably my best character.
Second - consider molten strike as a broken single target skill. 500 chaos for another 6l sword or at least 50c for 5l is almost nothing compared to how much dps you will get

I'm really glad you like it! Molten Strike single target damage can get pretty insane yeah. I'll probably end up doing what you suggested with another offhand Oro's for single target.
ho, very interesting build. Wanna try it out. One question: Do u think it can do all content ? Got around 30ex to spend on it.
"
2letterz wrote:
ho, very interesting build. Wanna try it out. One question: Do u think it can do all content ? Got around 30ex to spend on it.

I know it can do all content, I've seen people with other weaker variants do shaper, atziri, etc. I'm just about getting there myself, but I'm hoping to get a few more items before attempting (mainly Kaom's). If you've got 30 ex and you want to try it you're going to have a good time.
Last edited by Oroboro on Aug 28, 2017, 2:55:49 PM
What gems do you run in your single target setup with molten strike? What else do you change! You got a POB for the st setup? TYVM
"
core456 wrote:
What gems do you run in your single target setup with molten strike? What else do you change! You got a POB for the st setup? TYVM

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Ruthless - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks with 2 Wildfire Jewels
No Path of Building link for it at the moment, but if you want insane single target that's the way to do it.
Just respec'd to this build a few days ago and I'm having a blast. Got super lucky 6-linking a 30c Oro's in less than 2 stacks of fusings and got super lucky again getting a xoph's heart on the first try lol. Trying to save up for a Kaom's next.

Currently flying through 13's. Haven't tried Atziri or anything yet though.
"
Wereduvah wrote:

If you think about using Molten strike you probably should get those jewels that increases molten strike balls by 2 and increase aoe of it

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wildfire
IGN gubert
OP how much HP do you have? It looks like you have something like 5k.. i might think that's too low for mapping

Oh well I'm asking some stupid questions cause I can't use path of building atm, i'm at work lol
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Aug 29, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info