The Harbinger Supporter Packs

"
WBC wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!!
Finally something similar to Lunaris Weapon Effect for people like me who missed it (didn't know about POE back then).

I actually like Lunaris better it don't have the dark blue splashy look and blue is brighter..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
How do i buy this with the points upgrade with my steam wallet??
Was really looking forward to these supporter packs.. 3.0 has been an absolutely awesome experience and I feel that should be rewarded. But I'm disappointed with these packs.

First, since the stargate portal isn't part of the challenge rewards (thankfully, because I never get that many complete), I had hoped to find it in the supporter packs. The portal looks awesome. Nope. :(

Second, in my opinion, subtle is better. Always. The Outlaw Supporter pack is better than the Harbinger Supporter pack in every way, aside from the lack of a pet. And its armour looks better than all those currently available in packs.

I wish future packs had content worthy of your well-dressed exile competition that could compete with something like
this (from rollertoaster)
instead of just throwing more bling into a largely dark and gritty world.

Could you please make the stargate portal available in the store at some point?

Anyway, I'll probably grab the Outlaw Supporter pack while looking forward to the next challenge league packs.

Thanks.
Not spending 30/60$ on minimal effort skins.
Step your game up GGG.
Wow...that thing is ugly o_O

Tought about finaly getting a fully armour set...but i'll pass...
you can make the pieces work.

Same here, but unfortunately it is not available anymore.
Why does everyone hate the set? I think it looks great and it definitely matches the theme/setting of the game (like medieval of some sort). I think it kind of gives a "human" element to the game (like with the Legacy armour set) compared to majority of the mtx releases that are way too flashy and godly. I'm not really a huge supporter (I'm not rich) but I'll definitely buy the pack if I got spare money to spend.
Please redesign the armour set...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info