The Harbinger Supporter Packs

Set just looks god awful on marauder, but I think anything that isn't bulky armor does.
That's a nono for me, very ugly.
I usually never post in the forum, but when i do... dude, you guys released an awesome amount of new acts (yet act 9 and 10 still require a lot of work and improvements) and also you need to check all the bugs and make the game render correctly (still having problems with it and i can run Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 3 full settings with good fps).

I definitly might rethink purchasing this pack. The quality of this is not worth $60, in fact, i would only buy the tiger if you add it to the shop, nothing else. If you want people to support your game, try to design quality sets.
GGG please hire new 3D artist, your gameplay/mechanic developers are epic. Your 3D artist suck.
Got one for the tiger and points, really don't like the direction the packs have been heading in though - they used to be so much better.
does make me wonder what the delay on the packs was..

guessing the helm? Tiger was done long before league came out and the weapon effect also.
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
theFoffo wrote:
I don't get the hate for the armor, I think it looks cool and sleek! Also very medieval

and you have ZERO supports packs... nice troll
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
theFoffo wrote:
I don't get the hate for the armor, I think it looks cool and sleek! Also very medieval

I also don't get it i think the armor looks amazing and very high quality. Creative too.
Everyone who buys this Pack and says it was a fast buy and looks good is a BLIND Fanboy those Pack's are horrible the CharacterFrame is literaly a CopyPast thing the ArmorSet looks like non MTX Item's with some Color and Fire added.

I recently bought a FoO SupporterPack happy about that this Pack isnt worth buying at all 60Dollar for a Tiger no thanks.

GGG was your Designer on LSD or something when he made this and thought it looks good and fit's POE granted non of the SupporterPack Armor's does besides 1 or 2 but this abomination looks more TERRIFYING then Doedre or even Malachai compared to that ArmorSet Kitava is a KiddyCarton. xD hahahahaha

3.0 was GREAT the Launch was well done from my Experience but the HarbingerPack's are TERRIFYINGLY Ugly and look like a simple CashGrab.
I thought there will be celestial weapon effect

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVWeeB9IYg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info