The Harbinger Supporter Packs

"
termowizjer wrote:
QUESTION: Can you pay for upgrade with steam wallet? I see option to upgrade my points to cheaper pack for 10$ on POE website, but I don't see this option in-game. (There is no option to pay with steam wallet on website).

I don't think so u can use steam wallet. I've spend last week about 100 points, but i dosen't see any option for a upgrade ingame shop, sadly.
When are the purple effects (i.e Purple Skull, Purple flames, Purple necrotic armor) going to be available?
"
bustr wrote:
Normally im a hypebeast but this shit is just ugly af, guess my wallet will be left untouched unless u bring something with Quality and not something that looks like a 12 year old daughter of somebody created in Paint.

THIS!

here is my feedback: WORST MTX ARMOUR SET EVER IN POE HISTORY!!! And that carpet on back... GGG, seriously, not like this!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Wallach wrote:

Something definitely seems like it is not quite working right with that part yet. I've bought a silly amount of points since Fall of Oriath came out, but only one points pack shows up for the first new supporter pack, while two show up under the second.

ya bought 550 points and it just shows 2x 100 points ...

"
NazgulTirith wrote:
"
termowizjer wrote:
QUESTION: Can you pay for upgrade with steam wallet? I see option to upgrade my points to cheaper pack for 10$ on POE website, but I don't see this option in-game. (There is no option to pay with steam wallet on website).

I don't think so u can use steam wallet. I've spend last week about 100 points, but i dosen't see any option for a upgrade ingame shop, sadly.

Contact support. They will find a solution for you
"
JadeKincade wrote:
When are the purple effects (i.e Purple Skull, Purple flames, Purple necrotic armor) going to be available?

I just want the purple Arc... I spent a good chunk on the boxes never got the arc..

I'm hoping soon
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
cool ill wait for the legacy mystery box items to become available b4 I buy. Might end up spending all my points lol.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
Was so excited for the packs and now am equally dissapointed. Only nice thing is the tiger but it is not worth the price.
w0rst pack ever FeelsBadMan
I don't get the hate for the armor, I think it looks cool and sleek! Also very medieval

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info