The Harbinger Supporter Packs

atleast the pack's matches the league both underwhelming and discount thing isn't working properly

FeelsBadMan
"
Hellus666 wrote:
"
theFoffo wrote:
I don't get the hate for the armor, I think it looks cool and sleek! Also very medieval

and you have ZERO supports packs... nice troll

Well because I never committed to the game. My upgrade price for the 60$ one is 25$ right now, I may just buy that tomorrow

Take a chill pill man, reallydon't get why you guys think it's so bad.

The third tier oriath armor set looks awful, not this
Nah... I prefer my Outlaw set.
"
darkmatch wrote:
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
"
termowizjer wrote:
QUESTION: Can you pay for upgrade with steam wallet? I see option to upgrade my points to cheaper pack for 10$ on POE website, but I don't see this option in-game. (There is no option to pay with steam wallet on website).

I don't think so u can use steam wallet. I've spend last week about 100 points, but i dosen't see any option for a upgrade ingame shop, sadly.

Contact support. They will find a solution for you

I've wrote to support, but i think steam/in game is not support for upgrade, on the website don't have any problem to see the upgrade and my point count.

(the problem is i've money on steam wallet atm :D)
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Aug 17, 2017, 8:49:19 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!
Finally something similar to Lunaris Weapon Effect for people like me who missed it (didn't know about POE back then).

good deals :>
And you delay this fucking shit for 2 weeks? Seriously?
That's happened with your design team? Maybe you need some help?

And yes, I take this fucking shit only for 2 reasons: tiger is the most valued of that (I like cats), and I reserved money for this two weeks ago.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Edit: random double post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Astealoth on Aug 17, 2017, 8:55:33 PM
FINALLY something appropriate for the Templar!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info