Rozari wrote:
I thought there will be celestial weapon effect

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVWeeB9IYg

The Fuq O.o??
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
LMAO THESE ARE SO BAD
gimme money bitch
I like the weapon effect, the character effect, the cape, and the tiger. the armor set is "eh" though... Other than that, really cool supporter packs. :D

Keep up the good work GGG! :D
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
DigitalDead wrote:
FINALLY something appropriate for the Templar!

I was thinking the same thing. The set looks great on a Templar. My only gripe is the character effect which hurts my eyes, lol.
I was kind of excited for the Harbinger Support Packs, and was waiting until they came out... but meh. It's ugly. Weapon effect looks OK, but I wish you would preview it on smaller weapons (daggers and wands) as well as bigger weapons so we can see what it looks like on those.

I would buy the Portent pack if we could swap out the cloak for a second weapon effect (because dual wielding). I would buy the Harbinger pack if we could swap out the unwanted MTX for extra points.
Tiger is ballin yo
for 60$ an armour effect and a pet? holy shit yeah i gonna need to buy it i guess
got my first supporter pack after 4 years (900 hours ingame) and gotta say, really disappointing armor set :/ guess ill just have to stick with the golden seraph armor.

i hope GGG reads all the feedback and maybe does a discount for the mysterybox for the weekend or smth
The blue flame effect around the character comes from chest armour or it counts as character effect ? I mean can I use the blue flame effect around the character with any other armour set ?
"
harunk wrote:
The blue flame effect around the character comes from chest armour or it counts as character effect ? I mean can I use the blue flame effect around the character with any other armour set ?

Yes, it's a separate effect that you can use regardless of what your character is wearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info