The Harbinger Supporter Packs

"
TOLYANJIGAN wrote:
One man of RU community have made a better version of a cloak for this supporter packs.

that's a rug... i'll stick with the wavy one
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Yup, the blue Harbinger flame effect goes on a separate MTX slot so it can stack with the Lunaris chest piece and the glowy effect.

That's all I need to know ! Thank you mate :)
gotta skip this one...
I have a prolem with this set. Aside from the bad cape, and iffy helmet. The shoulder pauldrons seem to be flat, but it's not like that on all characters? I'm not sure why this is, but they look like a t shirt on the duelist and Templar for some reason. But in the assassin preview, they look like separate metal pieces.

Also the yellow cut on the chest could be a bit more involved. I do like the set though, I'm just thinking the execution was a bit off? loving the flame effects though!
Its ok but nothing really outstanding. I bought it anyway to support my box gambling :P
Beautiful work GGG! Thank you so much for this great supporter pack :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
What the hell happened to you guys? Who's the programming intern that got allowed to design these packs? The 3.0 and Harbinger sets are easily the worst to date... It's 2017 and these would have looked ugly in closed beta. These are so embarrassing there's no way I'm telling my friends I even play PoE.

I am ashamed to have supported this game so much if this is what you're giving us now. You can afford to employ actual artists. Wtf.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
60x7 wrote:
Yea, nty. Another designer fail. This really rips me up, I want to support because I love the game. At the same time I feel like not buying might encourage you to get a better designer for MTX. They really have been bad lately.

Well my love for GGG and wanting to support won.

But you really should get a new designer.

I second that.
I really wanted to like these, because the weapon effects available in 3.0 supporter packs are so good! The armor sets, however, are anything but. Most of the armor MTX from the Chaos & Order Mystery Box seem superior to most, if not all, pieces of armor available in current supporter packs, which seems like an absolute shame.

I was strongly considering purchasing a supporter pack this league, but I'm not sure that I can justify spending $100 just for a decent weapon effect and a mountain of crappy armor pieces I'll never wear.
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on Aug 17, 2017, 9:31:06 PM
Try again...
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info