The Harbinger Supporter Packs

Was hoping for some nice blue mtx now the purple theme had finally passed, maybe next leagues packs will fufill that.

:(
I actually like it, maybe some better boots/gloves that are more like blue/gold seraph sets combined with eclipse supporter pack cloak might look dope!
I was planning on buying a pack but really don't like the design...
One man of RU community have made a better version of a cloak for this supporter packs.

"
Torayuu wrote:
I would buy the Portent pack if we could swap out the cloak for a second weapon effect (because dual wielding).

Typically supporter pack weapon mtx apply to both equipped weapons when applied to one. This is probably not an exception, but you can ask support.
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
"
harunk wrote:
The blue flame effect around the character comes from chest armour or it counts as character effect ? I mean can I use the blue flame effect around the character with any other armour set ?

Yes, it's a separate effect that you can use regardless of what your character is wearing.

I mean I wanted to combine the flame effect with https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-LunarisBody lunaris body armour yet it has kinda glowing effect too. So they stacks so I can activate blue flame effect around character while I keep lunaris chest armour looking ? And sorry going to buy the pack but I need to know this :D
Last edited by harunk on Aug 17, 2017, 9:17:52 PM
Can anyone who has the pack show screenshots of what it looks like on smaller weapons like wands and daggers?
Last edited by Torayuu on Aug 17, 2017, 9:21:18 PM
I bought it to show my support, but the armour set looks bad IMO. Oh well, I wanted more 'blue' so I guess I'll stick with it for the moment. The rest is dope, though.
"
harunk wrote:
I mean I wanted to combine the flame effect with https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-LunarisBody lunaris body armour yet it has kinda glowing effect too. So they stacks so I can activate blue flame effect around character while I keep lunaris chest armour looking ? And sorry going to buy the pack but I need to know this :D

Yup, the blue Harbinger flame effect goes on a separate MTX slot so it can stack with the Lunaris chest piece and the glowy effect.
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Aug 17, 2017, 9:20:49 PM
"
Why does everyone hate the set? I think it looks great and it definitely matches the theme/setting of the game (like medieval of some sort). I think it kind of gives a "human" element to the game (like with the Legacy armour set) compared to majority of the mtx releases that are way too flashy and godly. I'm not really a huge supporter (I'm not rich) but I'll definitely buy the pack if I got spare money to spend.

Uhm, we are literally killing gods, we don't besiege a fortress, so looking godly, in my opinion, is more appropiate than looking like we go on a crusade o_O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info