[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Truly one of the strongest builds i've ever played in terms of boss killing.

Thank you Windz for finally a build that can make me rich :D At some point it doesnt really matter what the numbers are. Whether this build does 1000k or 2000k dps, it trivialises every piece of content currently in the game already with being able to kill shaper and elder on uncapped res(lmao) that the only logical step would be a slight nerf to GC mining. But hey i love this build not complaining probably gonna play it for the next league too :D
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Doing pretty well in maps so far. Can someone help to take a look to see where my next upgrade should be. Have around 1ex to spend. Thanks.

dude, link helm for 4link :))) change wep to normal dagger, buy GC 20/20 for 3-4c, make other one cwdt with detonate too
How important is Elementalist keystone? Why instead will not go to scion wheel?

I'm currenly playing like that at lvl 91

http://poeurl.com/bHmP

(I'll switch to the left path down to scion wheel if I get Watcher's eye and will need one more jewel, it will took 2 points for jewel)

with 2 Mana keystones to get 2.15k mana (without Dream fragment), and 5.3k hp without hp on boots/jewels (using Mutewind and Winters).

I will go to AoE nodes later at 93-96 lvls, although AoE+Winters is pretty enough even with Conc. effect.

Dps is pretty enough and dps is what you can invest hundreds of exalts forever, extra toughness from tree is more important, imho.

This is one of the best builds I've ever played!
Regards buddy! :)
I'm a little confused as to what will be best, I own a 40% GC conversion helmet though I assume the two GC threshold jewels increase clear speed a little for mapping (making the enchant worthless).

Should I consider not using the jewels and instead gain 2x Crit multi / spelldmg / added damage jewels?
or
Replace the helm enchant with increased damage / AOE?

I'll be using the build for mapping AND endgame bosses.

Thank you
"
donong wrote:

Thank you Windz for finally a build that can make me rich :D At some point it doesnt really matter what the numbers are. Whether this build does 1000k or 2000k dps, it trivialises every piece of content currently in the game already with being able to kill shaper and elder on uncapped res(lmao) that the only logical step would be a slight nerf to GC mining. But hey i love this build not complaining probably gonna play it for the next league too :D

I like how you're using both your Long Winter jewels without 40 intelligence in radius.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
Kurii2 wrote:
I like how you're using both your Long Winter jewels without 40 intelligence in radius.

Both of his jewels are fine unless i'm mistaken? they don't need to be allocated to count towards "In Radius"
Last edited by Bump321 on Dec 22, 2017, 3:20:08 PM
Just killed all 4 guardians and Shaper (flask dropped) from first try (with some deaths ofc) - and to say, I never even fought these bosses before, these were completely unknown new fights to me, since I'm quite new to the game. Thanks a lot for the build, it is definitely the best one I've played so far (was lacking movement speed with Kaom's though). All items I found myself except some few items. With 36 challenges I'm done with the league .) (new portal effects are nice, but hard to notice them on some maps).

Last edited by Azimuthus on Dec 22, 2017, 7:20:18 PM
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
donong wrote:

I like how you don't know how unique jewels actually work🤣
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info