[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Can someone go thru my gear?

Im still lvling however really struggling with dmg unfo.

Ive got abt 160chaos i can spend on this build.

Any help would be appreciated.
MoM for this build, is really a troll version... dont go for that ^^
"
Zerafin wrote:

Not gonna lie I'm always out of mana. always. I have about 1300 mana, I'm wondering how having MoM is even beneficial given there are several times where I can't even lay a mine down just cause i'm out of mana and get swarmed.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
Zerafin wrote:

Not gonna lie I'm always out of mana. always. I have about 1300 mana, I'm wondering how having MoM is even beneficial given there are several times where I can't even lay a mine down just cause i'm out of mana and get swarmed.

I was strugling with that too. But take VaalClarity, i pick more ManaReg node (because my damage are really fine) and i also manage to get some ManaReg on my gear. Now it feel smoothie fun and safe.
The last but not the worse upgrade is

But, we need a really good amount of mana reg. I think it's important (maybe not for someone with the best gear ever. But for early player...)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
something wrong.....can u take a look on my build?

why the physical to cold enchant needed? i buy an helmet with that enchant but....my gc do not physical dmg......why?
"
Zerafin wrote:

perhaps try to get more mana, a few hundred more than 30% of your life?

"
KouboMog wrote:
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
There are some upsides tho, stuff like the "Damage penetrates 8% elemental resitances if you haven't killed recently" is always active since we never kill , our mines do

how the fuuu. LoooL i need that affix on my stuff tho x)
i imagine, stuff like "you have XX stuff if you've killed recently" does not work? Because we don't kill. Interresting AF! Thanks for clarifying that mate!

It is worth adding that "Increased Critical Strike Chance if you Haven't Crit Recently" works same way, gives us permanent 120% crit chance buff. And this one gives more dps than penetrate, at least for me... you should check both enchants in PoB with your gear and decide what you want.
Last edited by zxfx on Dec 20, 2017, 10:50:46 AM
I see nobody is using Doedre's Tenure gloves. They dont have resists or life but +60% spell damage is nice boost
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
Zerafin wrote:

I have 2.2k mana and dont have issues. Get mana on your gear
"
Beskaius wrote:

why the physical to cold enchant needed in build? i buy an helmet with that enchant but....GC do not any phys dmg

anyone? 40% gc dmg thin is better or not?
Last edited by Beskaius on Dec 20, 2017, 11:23:11 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

why the physical to cold enchant needed in build? i buy an helmet with that enchant but....GC do not any phys dmg

anyone? 40% gc dmg thin is better or not?

Gc is only 60% converted naturally. Helm enchant makes it 100%.

This is the bis enchant unless u convert otherway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info