[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

What is the best DMG numbers for GC?
why u guys don't use cold penetration on u go 2 jevels and off Phy to light?
I don't understand why you skipped Fingers of Frost (Shadow's cold nodes) on the Passive?
Can anyone tell me what to upgrade... i have an exalt at the moment, my dps i think is a bit too low =/ i'm trying to get 6 blues on my carcass at the moment until i get the enchant
is there no math guy?

i realy think, that cold Penetration is superior vs crit Support gem.
we do 100% cold damage i guess (except u have some phys as extra "random element" damage
am i right?
"
rotheee wrote:
is there no math guy?

we do 100% cold damage i guess (except u have some phys as extra "random element" damage
am i right?

i did try on pob, and you're right cold pen is slightly better especially if your crit is not that high yet. Currently my crit multiplier is on 435% and cold pen still manage to over dps it around 1k average hit on pob by lowering my effective crit chance from 79% to 56%, but it requires more mana from 113 to 158. and i have converted my phy damage to cold by 138%, i'm not sure if the extra 38% is useful.
"
bayuperdana wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
is there no math guy?

am i right?

i did try on pob, and you're right cold pen is slightly better especially if your crit is not that high yet. Currently my crit multiplier is on 435% and cold pen still manage to over dps it around 1k average hit on pob by lowering my effective crit chance from 79% to 56%, but it requires more mana from 113 to 158. and i have converted my phy damage to cold by 138%, i'm not sure if the extra 38% is useful.

i did the same, for me it's better to use Crit multi for my 6em slot. I didn't try to swap with Crit chance tho, Controled destru, Concentrated effect and elemental focus are the best, but they come with cons.

Also : I drooped my first Mirror today. I guess i'm riche, and i'll buy everything i want xD
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
bayuperdana wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
is there no math guy?

am i right?

i did the same, for me it's better to use Crit multi for my 6em slot. I didn't try to swap with Crit chance tho, Controled destru, Concentrated effect and elemental focus are the best, but they come with cons.

Also : I drooped my first Mirror today. I guess i'm riche, and i'll buy everything i want xD

If your goal is to achieve the most damage possible per hit, then go with Cold Penetration is PoB says it's more, but the purpose of Crit Chance gem is to provide consistent Freeze ailment. Freezing means less kiting/moving, which means most casting, which means more DPS. Also freezing keeps them in your Vaal Lightning Trap. Crit also helps with Physical to Lightning to apply Shock. Ailments won't work as well on tougher bosses though as the effects are based on the percent of damage in comparison to monster health.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
Last edited by Kurii2 on Dec 21, 2017, 12:22:06 PM
Hi just wondering if this can run uber lab efficiently on just a 5l? Don't have the currency to buy a 6l chest currently but I can get a 5l with decent stats until I either manage to 6l my carcass jack or buy a good 6l. Thank you in advance :)
"
Kurii2 wrote:

If your goal is to achieve the most damage possible per hit, then go with Cold Penetration is PoB says it's more, but the purpose of Crit Chance gem is to provide consistent Freeze ailment. Freezing means less kiting/moving, which means most casting, which means more DPS. Also freezing keeps them in your Vaal Lightning Trap. Crit also helps with Physical to Lightning to apply Shock. Ailments won't work as well on tougher bosses though as the effects are based on the percent of damage in comparison to monster health.

That's a good argument. also the damage differences isn't too significant for me. So i'll stay with the crit chance then thanks.

"
KurobaneXI wrote:
Hi just wondering if this can run uber lab efficiently on just a 5l? Don't have the currency to buy a 6l chest currently but I can get a 5l with decent stats until I either manage to 6l my carcass jack or buy a good 6l. Thank you in advance :)

yes you can, i'm still using my 5L up till now. I finished my first ulab at lvl 86 with 4 links, though it's kinda struggling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info