[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

well, if it work for you ^^
(btw i feel SC super slow, i don't like it and i'm using WB instead. But i don't have Fortify all the time, well less than when we use SC)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Thanks for the build. Managed to kill Shaper today (With 1 death, balls to face). This is my quickest Shaper kill in any new league! (~10 days) Single-target damage is insane. This is a great league-starter if you don't mind the mine playstyle.

Spoiler

Also able to farm Hall of Grandmasters, I use this for some masters.

Edit: Killed red Elder with 1 death.
What can change the nature of a man?
Last edited by Seawall on Dec 19, 2017, 10:39:09 PM
I advise you to look at the helm with "Place an additional mine"

(you don't have to made this helmet main link, it works with your chest, 4 mines instead of 3)

so, it looks like more 25% dmg on mapping
Just wondering does diamond flask even work on mines.
path of building doesnt calculate it.
and since it says your chance i dont think it increases the chance from mines
"
Pol123 wrote:
Just wondering does diamond flask even work on mines.
path of building doesnt calculate it.
and since it says your chance i dont think it increases the chance from mines

good question, also : surgeon affix on potion work with mines?
Diamond flask does work with mines, not sure what you are doing wrong but pob can calculate it . You have to set the flask to active in pob...
Surgeon flasks do not work.

There are some upsides tho, stuff like the "Damage penetrates 8% elemental resitances if you haven't killed recently" is always active since we never kill , our mines do
Hi all,

Loving this build so far. If/when I die, it is entirely due to my mistake, and not because it's a flimsy as shit build.

It's time for me to start doing uber lab, and I am wondering: how do you guys do full key runs with GC mines? Isn't it pretty hard to make sure you don't kill anything but Izaro during the fights and that makes you lose keys?
have you thinking on using watcher's eye with hatred aura modifier or impresence amulet along with essence worm, and which one is better long winter or clear mind? i'm reaching end game stuff but i feel like i can still improve my gear. if some one have a time can you take a look at my profile?
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
There are some upsides tho, stuff like the "Damage penetrates 8% elemental resitances if you haven't killed recently" is always active since we never kill , our mines do

how the fuuu. LoooL i need that affix on my stuff tho x)
i imagine, stuff like "you have XX stuff if you've killed recently" does not work? Because we don't kill. Interresting AF! Thanks for clarifying that mate!

Curent stuff :
Spoiler

next step? 6L? I was thinking to farm some Fuse for 6L my Carcasse. I could change the shield too but finding a good crit/life/regen shield is expensive. Yeah i'm looking ManaReg as much as possible! More i have, more it feel safe in game.
I need someone who can explain more in detail who the phys to element conversion works.

The skill gem and skill jewel and head enchant have the convertion.

then you have other items and gems/ jewels converting too.

Lets say you have the GC gem + phys light . you get 60 cold and 50 lightning. =110 but you will only benefit 40 from the phys lightning gem? the 10 extra is waisted stat?

or can you convert up to 100% cold + 100% lightning + 100% fire?

There are some stats saying extra cold damge and some only converting phys to cold.

Last edited by Phenomena on Dec 20, 2017, 7:59:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info