[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Nothigface wrote:
Man I'm REALLY enjoying this build... I kill the Elders guardians in red maps like they were tissue paper.

Quick question tho. How can you tell if the new shaped mods are a Prefix or Suffix?

I recently got...

And altho its REALLY good as is, I wanna pull the attack speed and master craft it when I get Elreon 8 but I'm unsure what all mods will be available. (First time messing with the multi mod mastercraft.)

Im pretty sure the Lightning spell damage is a prefix. If just one of the other mods is a prefix than I can do %Spellpower/%Crit-Multi or Crit-Multi/Attackspeed.

However if both of the other mods are suffixes I'm kinda screwed. The mods show up as ??? on most searches I do, anyone know if they are prefix or suffix?

Use PoeDB for mods. PoETradeMacro is still not fully supported.

Your dagger has these mods:
- Level 18 Crit + Spell crit = Suffix
- Lightning damage to spells = Prefix
- Phys damage as Extra Cold = Prefix

So yes, technically you can multimod it for 14% attack speed + ~40% spell damage. Personally for me, it's not worth 2 Exalts for a mere 40% spell dam. I'd rather spend those money on REALLY good abyss jewel with damage penetration (mine is not even that good):

Damage penetration is a straight up More multiplier for your damage. Also, currently I have 38% damage penetration, doing those maps with %ele resists is no longer a pain in the butt.
IGN: _Gaia_

Where to download my hideout: https://poe.house/hideout/76oNuBpb

Where to trade currency between leagues: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2156864
Last edited by _Gaia_ on Dec 18, 2017, 6:11:36 AM
In the passive tree, why do we take the crit nodes after Trickery instead of the ele nodes? I thought we needed to have crit damage/multi with spells to have any benefit? Or are those nodes global?

Also, would it be worth it to take acrobatics/phase acro and possibly work towards the cold conversion in the tree? I'm SSF, so finding a jewel/enchant/shaped item with the conversion is going to be difficult.

Loving the build either way, killed elder deathless and pretty easily. The damage output of this build is insane.
what about cold pen vs crit strikes Support gem?

we deal 100% cold damage .. isnt it worth?
Loving the build, pushing to t10 maps at the moment with no clear speed issues. I have a 22k tooltip dps in hideout with hatred on.

I'm not really sure what piece I should be looking to upgrade first?

Is it better to run 2xGC jewels + rares, 1x clear mind + rares or all rare jewels in the passive tree?

Spoiler
Awsome build this Windz. I played it last league too.

I've been following you instead of this thread.

I got myself Bubonic boots. They fit so well in this build the 40% (4 different types of abyss jewels) extra damage is a nice add.
"
_Gaia_ wrote:
"
Nothigface wrote:
Man I'm REALLY enjoying this build... I kill the Elders guardians in red maps like they were tissue paper.

Quick question tho. How can you tell if the new shaped mods are a Prefix or Suffix?

I recently got...

And altho its REALLY good as is, I wanna pull the attack speed and master craft it when I get Elreon 8 but I'm unsure what all mods will be available. (First time messing with the multi mod mastercraft.)

Im pretty sure the Lightning spell damage is a prefix. If just one of the other mods is a prefix than I can do %Spellpower/%Crit-Multi or Crit-Multi/Attackspeed.

However if both of the other mods are suffixes I'm kinda screwed. The mods show up as ??? on most searches I do, anyone know if they are prefix or suffix?

Use PoeDB for mods. PoETradeMacro is still not fully supported.

Your dagger has these mods:
- Level 18 Crit + Spell crit = Suffix
- Lightning damage to spells = Prefix
- Phys damage as Extra Cold = Prefix

So yes, technically you can multimod it for 14% attack speed + ~40% spell damage. Personally for me, it's not worth 2 Exalts for a mere 40% spell dam. I'd rather spend those money on REALLY good abyss jewel with damage penetration (mine is not even that good):

Damage penetration is a straight up More multiplier for your damage. Also, currently I have 38% damage penetration, doing those maps with %ele resists is no longer a pain in the butt.

Damn... I was thinking about skipping attack speed and getting Spelldamage and Crit multi instead. 25ish% crit multi and 40% spell damage seemed like it would be a beefy damage increase.. if its that small I have some other ideas.

I was thinking for shaper and elder bosses more mana sustain would probibly be the best dps increase at this point, do you think i should just say fuck it and go for Lavianga's?

Another option is to get the new Watcher Jewel and try and get one with 15% cold pen on Hatred or % extra cold damage from Phys. With what your saying about cold pen being a more multi this seems probibly like the BEST option for flat dps.
Last edited by Nothigface on Dec 18, 2017, 12:20:29 PM
Hello Windz this build is very nice and fun

I have some Question ?
Now !
My helmet Have Glacia Convert 40% and amulet gain 20% phy to extra cold.
Question ? Gem Set up you recommend between trap and mine dmg or phy to lightning ?
I read in your guide but i'm not sure.

thank for answer and sorry for some syntax is mistake :)
Last edited by deadmanio on Dec 18, 2017, 12:24:43 PM
"
deadmanio wrote:
Hello Windz this build is very nice and fun

I have some Question ?
Now !
My helmet Have Glacia Convert 40% and amulet gain 20% phy to extra cold.
Question ? Gem Set up you recommend between trap and mine dmg or phy to lightning ?
I read in your guide but i'm not sure.

thank for answer and sorry for some syntax is mistake :)

if you have the helm enchant then use mine & trap damage
Nice build, and I'm following it now.

A quick question, would it be good to use shaped helmets for a 5L before eventually getting a 6L chest?

There are helmets with Lv 18 remote mine support + ~20% mine damage mod. Also helmets with Lv 20 remote mine support + place an additional mine mod.

I like the Lv 20 remote mine + place 1 more mine mod, but usually those helmets have low res (or they're expensive). Just not sure if it's worth it.

this shit good for gc miner I guess? just found it seems nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info