[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

For people who have (like me before, maybe i'll refound them soon because i have less issue) with Mana reg, there is 5 nodes after Sanctify, ManaReg/LifeReg/Maximum life&Mana and flat life.
for 6 points it's a fair trade and i feel really safe with them. I little bit more stuff (meaning more damage, life, regen on stuff etc) and i'll refound them for Jewels maybe but it can be a good option for player who are progressing on this build.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
windz wrote:

Gc is only 60% converted naturally. Helm enchant makes it 100%.

This is the bis enchant unless u convert otherway

ok and where i can see the benefit?

on tooltip nothing change....in pob? i can't see anything i only see that if i put on a +gc damage seem to be better
Yep thanks for build. Almost all content done, except shaper couse no fenix drop yet.

Even wihtout hatred t16 mobs died in one shot (accidentally
done hidra without it). If positioning right no mana issue even on red elder where vaal clarity dont work at start.

In swap use

Working on second ventor right now.
I wanted to know something, got a helmet

So can i use kaom heart or other chest ?please
Last edited by daimadoshi14 on Dec 23, 2017, 8:33:03 AM
I would like to know, how you guys manage to survive if thrash mobs 2 hit? I mena the flicker mobs literally unbeatable... this character is too squshy
what weapons / gear should i use to level with? feels pretty slow atm. lvl 32
Thanks!
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
windz wrote:

Gc is only 60% converted naturally. Helm enchant makes it 100%.

This is the bis enchant unless u convert otherway

ok and where i can see the benefit?

on tooltip nothing change....in pob? i can't see anything i only see that if i put on a +gc damage seem to be better

U have 20+ wle pen, ele dmg, atziris promise, frostbomb, els curses and prob some more that scales the damage if its converted.
"
fabi06 wrote:
what weapons / gear should i use to level with? feels pretty slow atm. lvl 32
Thanks!

I'm cruising with a Bitterdream and a Light of Lunaris
Is the choice to use trap and mine damage over elemental focus strictly for the chill/freeze effect for safety? Sorry if this was already answered.
Really liking this build.
I think i am using POB wrong because it shows my damage as much lower than others with comp gear. Can anyone take a look and see if i made a glaring mistake? I know i need to get uber lab more life and mana.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYDAQQHBUIHHgjUDkgPxBEtES8RlhHCHNwjXyoLKwosnC0fMhgy0TY9Nxc7fDwFPV9BlkVHRXxFnUlPSVFMs1F0UlNTMVNSVUtVxl3yYeJiT2KsakNsCGyMcFFwUnNtdm98g36wf8aCm4PbhTKJ04w2jumPGo_6lSCVLpctl5WXl5o7muCbmp2qndmf36BDoqOmma6zswO0OLTFtUi3dbjKuQa5k7yqvOrAZsHFwfPDCckG0B_Q9dhU2-flGetj6-7r9e4V73zv6_DV8PnxivId9p_79Q==?accountName=phocas99&characterName=MulletMaker
Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info