[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

is %increaed phys on a dagger also nice, since the dmg is converted from helm enchant?
whats the statsprio >X>X> on a dagger for the beat dmg?
Just switched over from the evasion based GC miner. Only issue so far is feeling quite squishy. Take a look at my gear/tree so far if you could, and tell me what i should change around ^_^

I switch between the two boots. Trying to see what i can do w/ the tree to increase survivability. I made the switch earlier this morning, so i'll take some time to go over my gear and stats more. Any suggestions help. avg hit is around 120-150k depending on what i change. Got wrecked by hydra lol
Thoughts on Yoke of Suffering? Or am I better off using a crit multi amulet?

So the damage leeched as life/mana enchant does not work for this build am I right? :s
the leech does not work, no; mines/totems do the damage, we do not.
I was wondering if this would work: Helmet with socketed gems are supported by remote mine(run a 5L setup, no conc). Then run a high life chest piece with spells have +.73% to critical strike chance. Also rare boots or something like rainbowstride instead of kaoms.
For helmets, should I be prioritizing the "place an additional mine" affix over "increased mine damage"? Thank you.
Should I fill out the Clever Construction/High Explosives wheel the way you did on your own character windz or the way you filled it out in the guide?
Guys im struggling with this build.. i keep dying alot.

Is there anything i Can do for surv
"
Jihax wrote:
Guys im struggling with this build.. i keep dying alot.

Is there anything i Can do for surv

Post your gear so we can check it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info