[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

so conversation of shaped daggers, does it just work with phys to cold? or also fire,lightning?
"
fabi06 wrote:
so conversation of shaped daggers, does it just work with phys to cold? or also fire,lightning?

If I recall, you can get 3 of these type of mods on the dagger: %physical added as extra cold, lightning and the last one is %Elemental damage gained as extra chaos.

So yeah, no need for lightning damage or vaal lightning trap for "shocking" purposes it seems; if you get them dual rolls or triple.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Dec 25, 2017, 9:47:24 AM
Can also get double gain % physical damage on an amulet, which I am guessing is going to be BIS for amulet slot?
"
Beskaius wrote:
why don't try Doedre velvet gloves? it seem to do huge boost to gc.....better then hrimsorrow....imho

You can if you like. Loss of life and resist can hurt you.

GC mine isn't lacking in damage so a rare life/resist or insanity gloves might serve you better
Any tips on Uber Trio? Just something I was curious about. I can do the content, but it definitely doesn't feel smooth. Failed one due to Tittybitch living until the end, then did two in a row where she died first. Been running to the right after she gains line of sight on me, and not using Spell Totem, relying purely on manual detonate when walks over. Thoughts?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Got this helm , gonna try to roll this build with kaoms based on uberdan version
I have a couple of dumb questions I'm hoping somebody can explain to me:

1. Is it really necessary to have nodes for up to +1 additional remote mine placed at a time? I feel like this doesn't provide much benefit as I usually don't reach maximum mine stacks placed before spell totem blows them all up. But am I missing something here?

2. I can see benefit to "place an additional mine" as it could make mapping quicker. It it better to find a helm with 40% more damage to GC or place an additional mine?

3. I'm thinking about respeccing and picking up Acrobatics for increased survivability. Is there a threshold of life that I should be willing to trade off for Acrobatics (i.e. - I need to have at least 4,000 life with Acrobatics)?

Thank you and great build.

IGN: Ezee_mode
"
Sysygy wrote:

1. Is it really necessary to have nodes for up to +1 additional remote mine placed at a time? I feel like this doesn't provide much benefit as I usually don't reach maximum mine stacks placed before spell totem blows them all up. But am I missing something here?

I feel this comes into play for the initial burst of damage before the boss spawns in/gets a hit on you.
A lot of times I'll just headshot a boss when i have a stack of 10 mines ready while its doing the spawn in animation.
"
axelw wrote:
Got this helm , gonna try to roll this build with kaoms based on uberdan version

i just fapped to that helmet.. goddamn is that sexy
"
Sysygy wrote:

+1 additional remote mine gives insane dps for precisely the reason you stated. Instead of detonating 3 mines at a time per placement, your spell totem is now detonating 4 mines at a time, which increases your dps by 33%. This is a huge benefit when you are unable to shotgun bosses in a single 10 mine placement.

Also makes mapping smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info